Reviews for Shadows Have Offended
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
I know this story is old, but I love it! wish that there was a sequel to follow up this one :))
Simoman chapter 10 . 4/3/2008
Great work so far, keep it up!
CohenNAtwood chapter 10 . 2/8/2008
This fic was awesome...I hate to see it end.
Trust.Hope.Love chapter 10 . 2/5/2008
Wow! You never cease to surprise me...this is AMAZING! I absolutely love it! I can't wait to see what your next story will be! Keep up the great writing!

Jill
NILEY.BELLA.EDWARDxoxo chapter 10 . 2/5/2008
awsome i wish it hadnt ended it was so good
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 10 . 2/5/2008
Great ending. Hellas poetic at the end, I must say :) At first, I was like, "Say what?" But then I got it; the shawdows are talking D But could you please better explain the last bit... The shadows bit... Or with the "dream" bit; it was the shadows that caused the dream which caused Marissa to somewhat think again about Ryan and such? I think I kinda get it, yet could you reassure me? Thanks :D Anywho, I love the idea of RM having a child. Will they make one that night or is it already alive and growing? Best part though? That this baby will mend the wounds that the family has picked at :) So wonderful! Thanks so much for writing this and setting it apart from your other fics; the format, I mean. So cute to see how far RM have come...Marissa waking up from the erotic dream and Ryan talking to her... Ryan and Marissa lying on the green grass...Wonderful. Thanks!
Ally chapter 10 . 2/5/2008
LOVEE IT! Please post a sequle!
newportgirl22 chapter 10 . 2/5/2008
Wow that was an amzing fic! Great last chapter and I have to say that I loved the ending but didn't quite get it! But seriously I am glad that Sandy decided to mend things up a bit with Marissa! It also seems as if Seth has forgiven those two too. Great last chapter!
girlz-rule chapter 10 . 2/5/2008
great ending hope you write another story soon :D
JANNIE06 chapter 10 . 2/5/2008
was that ending leading to a sequel?
ocgirl.fr chapter 10 . 2/5/2008
Dammit! I didn't see the COMPLETED, so you totally took me by surprise.

I'm so sad that you ended this story, I think I really got attached (sequel please? lol).

I didn't really understood the end, 'cause I'm not english and I had trouble understanding the phrases construction (espcially the very last one).

Thank you for this amazing story. Hope to read more from you in a sequel or another fic *waves*
NILEY.BELLA.EDWARDxoxo chapter 9 . 2/3/2008
i wish you werent ending the story so soon it such a good story (awsome story)
J7chick18 chapter 9 . 1/29/2008
wow! not what i was expecting! cant wait to read the last chapter and see how it all ends!
ryan91 chapter 9 . 1/28/2008
Woah, really intense chapter. I really hope things with Ryan and Kirsten will get resolved. I can't wait till the next chapter :)
xxocluvurxx chapter 9 . 1/28/2008
OMG I know Kirsten was shocked but I can't believe she was such a bitch about it I mean she claims to be a worried mother, a good mother but she doesn't care about Ryan's happiness as much as Seth's. I mean she didn't have to basically kick him out of his apartment. I loved that he was willing to even though he had nowhere to go. Great chapter update soon please.