Reviews for The Old Switcheroo
elf mermaid chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Aha! Finally! I have been searching for who know HOW long until I find what I'm looking for: this fanfic's plotline. Thank you so much for writing this, and please update soon! Although, personally I would like it if you stick to canon as much as possible, please. :)
NinjaDancer chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Good, you updated. Now you must update again. Or I shall unleash my purple ferrets onto you!

Kit
puppygirl1224 chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
this is great!i always wanted to see what would happen ir it switched.
s. nimhrodell chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Haha! More story! My day has just been made. Looks like you're off to a good start. Keep going!
Redlight Shadow chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
! i like it! but try not to make Kagome so hooked on shesshmaro like inuyasha is hooked on kikyo in the show.I hate kikyo.I cant wait until kagome meets his family.
Tensa-Zangetsu102 chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Please update!
Burning Frost chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
So funny, and so well written. I love switches like this, so please continue writing. You do a pretty good job of writing an introspective look into the characters, and even manage to keep them somewhat in character even though their roles have switched. I almost can't wait to see a Kikyo, Kagome fight (assuming that Kikyo is Kagome's older full-demon sister) and you have me wondering who is taking Miroku and Sango's place and where these two will fit into the storyline. One thing I'd like to point out is that you state that Sesshomaru is a master swordsman, yet Inuyasha says:

“Erm… You’re not lying about whatsisface being a master archer, are you?”

Small mistake, that irked me for some reason. Oh well, please update soon.
NinjaDancer chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Okay, Update, Or I will hurt you. :X
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
lol "down girl!"

like the switch here!
inuyasha fan chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
whene will you update again?
s. nimhrodell chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
WOW! I love the idea of where you could go with this! Please keep up the excellent work!
inuyasha fan chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
AWESOME! more
nimh chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Please update? Pretty please?
nimhrodell chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I commend your skill! This is one of the best switch-fics I've ever read. I have only one favor to ask of you...Please don't make it a one-shot! The majority of the others I have ever read always stop with only one or two chapters. I'd like to see at least one person continue the story.
Half-Demon-Cali chapter 1 . 11/29/2007