Reviews for Part Two: The End of All Things
Guest chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Jerome chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Videogames. The best drug of all.
ladybrin chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
wow- you are a fabulous story teller- I LOVED the two stories about slad and the teen titans- great work
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
Ehmagawd. When the chapter just started I thought they were dead...BEST ENDING EVER.
ArtMelody chapter 15 . 2/7/2012
Lol I was laughing so hard on the ending! Beastboy is so dumb sometimes!

Great story
Katwizzle chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
LOVED IT!
wickedshenanigans chapter 15 . 9/13/2011
This was a great story (stories), utterly compelling once again, I read the whole thing (things) in a couple of hours and now my eyes hurt. :D But, I have one problem with it, and that is Robin's attitude throughout the whole thing. He does tend to get a bit crazy where Slade is concerned, but I don't think he would ever go as far as he did in this fic. He would never question his team's abilities or openly insult and provoke them like that. Robin's friends are the most important thing to him, that's why Slade was able to use them against him when he made Robin his apprentice. I understand you were trying to make their fears come true by the end, and it was a very good plot line, but I just think Robin would never act that way voluntarily. He is obsessive over Slade, but not to that extent. I found it very hard to believe, and it affected my enjoyment of the story, especially because everyone, including Robin, acted as if nothing had happened by the end. Robin would at least apologise. I think it would have been more effective if you had had Robin under some sort of mind control by Slade - this would have been a more believable reason for Robin to behave this way.

I did enjoy the story, don't get me wrong, but this one point really bothered me and I felt I had to mention it. However, you have a great imagination and a writer's talent for crafting a storyline. Keep up the good work!
dark.violet.luminescence chapter 15 . 6/17/2011
best ending ever. nuf said.
dark.violet.luminescence chapter 14 . 6/17/2011
JERK!

"…bury us together..."

I'm freaking crying!
dark.violet.luminescence chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
"Well… this is interesting," he said.

heehee… I have hope.
dark.violet.luminescence chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
Holy crap that was an intense chapter.
dark.violet.luminescence chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
This chapter was really good!

The last part when BB said it actually made his heart ache, my heart actually did ache for him and Raven

But…there were a few spelling mistakes. They were easily overlooked though. So you're still good. (:
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 15 . 5/3/2011
I love it!
SouthCoastMan chapter 15 . 4/28/2011
Excellent Story :). Very well written, great understanding of the existing story features and fantastic character development.

Big fan of your writing, keep up the good work :D.
in freedom or in fear chapter 15 . 12/12/2010
AWESOME story, so awesome I couldn't resist reviewing, which is very odd.

Oh, and Slade needs to get a fucking hobby.

...Not that people can have hobbies in hell.
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »