Reviews for Part Two: The End of All Things
Soul chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
wow some way to end a story I guess
Luna Jade Darkness chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
You have a gift never before I cried over a romantic/sad part. I love this story. Keep up the good work.
Redneckninja07 chapter 15 . 6/14/2013
Man that battle scene was tense! Really great job!
TigerStriper chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
mostly dead... completely dead... am I sensing Princess bride reference? Or me noticing weird coincidences?
TigerStriper chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
Firstly, I'd like to say I'm the genius who doesn't read the titles of fics and didn't realize i should read part one first... just figured that out. and second YOU SCARED ME WITH THE ANTIDOTE THING. I was all like omg Gar's gunna get injected and lose his powers and die from sakitura (spelled wrong?) and then you were all like "turn back into the beast" and I was all like... oh, bogas. but anyways I'm loving this story (probably why I'm up at this hour reading it) and please excuse my atrocious grammar, I'm not in the mood for proper English at the moment.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Jerome chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Videogames. The best drug of all.
ladybrin chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
wow- you are a fabulous story teller- I LOVED the two stories about slad and the teen titans- great work
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
Ehmagawd. When the chapter just started I thought they were dead...BEST ENDING EVER.
ArtMelody chapter 15 . 2/7/2012
Lol I was laughing so hard on the ending! Beastboy is so dumb sometimes!

Great story
Katwizzle chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
LOVED IT!
wickedshenanigans chapter 15 . 9/13/2011
This was a great story (stories), utterly compelling once again, I read the whole thing (things) in a couple of hours and now my eyes hurt. :D But, I have one problem with it, and that is Robin's attitude throughout the whole thing. He does tend to get a bit crazy where Slade is concerned, but I don't think he would ever go as far as he did in this fic. He would never question his team's abilities or openly insult and provoke them like that. Robin's friends are the most important thing to him, that's why Slade was able to use them against him when he made Robin his apprentice. I understand you were trying to make their fears come true by the end, and it was a very good plot line, but I just think Robin would never act that way voluntarily. He is obsessive over Slade, but not to that extent. I found it very hard to believe, and it affected my enjoyment of the story, especially because everyone, including Robin, acted as if nothing had happened by the end. Robin would at least apologise. I think it would have been more effective if you had had Robin under some sort of mind control by Slade - this would have been a more believable reason for Robin to behave this way.

I did enjoy the story, don't get me wrong, but this one point really bothered me and I felt I had to mention it. However, you have a great imagination and a writer's talent for crafting a storyline. Keep up the good work!
dark.violet.luminescence chapter 15 . 6/17/2011
best ending ever. nuf said.
dark.violet.luminescence chapter 14 . 6/17/2011
JERK!

"…bury us together..."

I'm freaking crying!
dark.violet.luminescence chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
"Well… this is interesting," he said.

heehee… I have hope.