Reviews for Part Two: The End of All Things
dark.violet.luminescence chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
Holy crap that was an intense chapter.
dark.violet.luminescence chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
This chapter was really good!

The last part when BB said it actually made his heart ache, my heart actually did ache for him and Raven

But…there were a few spelling mistakes. They were easily overlooked though. So you're still good. (:
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 15 . 5/3/2011
I love it!
SouthCoastMan chapter 15 . 4/28/2011
Excellent Story :). Very well written, great understanding of the existing story features and fantastic character development.

Big fan of your writing, keep up the good work :D.
in freedom or in fear chapter 15 . 12/12/2010
AWESOME story, so awesome I couldn't resist reviewing, which is very odd.

Oh, and Slade needs to get a fucking hobby.

...Not that people can have hobbies in hell.
drowningmysorrow chapter 15 . 2/21/2010
I loved it! The last line was hilarious!

;D
Endless Raindrops chapter 15 . 9/24/2009
God, Beast Boy, way to ruin a moment much? Ha, :). Anyway, Oh my gosh, you totally almost killed me that last chapter. I thought for sure that she was dead, but she wasn't, thank goodness! Anyway, great job, once again!
Denalien chapter 15 . 5/13/2009
Heh it's kind of cute! :D

Lie it!
Taeniaea chapter 15 . 9/2/2008
great story
Ikasury chapter 15 . 7/3/2008
two words: TOTAL MIND-F*CK! o.O;; and yes that's two words, cause i consider mind-f*ck to be one word despite the hyphen... i hate grammar... moving on... HOLY BLOODY F*CKING HELL! i feel like my brain is going to crash now simply cause of all the 'the world's gone to hell, and oh look it gets worse' moments... seriously, they hit rock-bottom how many times, and STILL managed to somehow keep digging? x.X;; mind-f*ck, totally... ack, the desperation, and wow did you make slade insane, seriously, normally he's evil genius 1uping everyone, this time its like he totally just snapped and said 'f*ck it, i'm bored, they die now!' he totally tripped! and dude rob... its amazing how f*cked in the head someone can get when they get obsessive, and the degradation of everyone else, you're a freakin' GENIUS BPF! . it was practically seamless the way everything just keep going down, down, and down again! talk about being drawn into the depression, i think i need some therapy now o.O;; though the titan's totally do, and outta curiosity, would rob actually get away with killing slade like that? superhero or not, he did just kill someone? i wonder how that'll effect him...

whateva, its awesome, surprisingly lacking in fluffyness, but holy damn the angst... this fic defines the word o.O;; and you do so good at it . keep it up!

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara, BPF!

-Ikasury
TitanNegro chapter 15 . 6/8/2008
incrivel
Jenndifurry chapter 15 . 5/27/2008
I'm so glad that I waited for the part two I prob would have gone insane if I hadn't
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 15 . 5/3/2008
AWSOME! Loved everysingle word of it!
mende5525 chapter 6 . 4/30/2008
Ahh dude nother great story, I practically screamed when slade had raven and was going about raping her. (shivers)
Raven'sDarkSide chapter 15 . 3/5/2008
OH... MY... GOD! Beast Boy is competely dense. That was a good story. I loved it. But, damn Beast Boy for being so dense. It took him THAT FREAKING LONG to figure out that she loved him. Anyway, it was great.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »