Reviews for Part Two: The End of All Things
Taeniaea chapter 15 . 9/2/2008
great story
Ikasury chapter 15 . 7/3/2008
two words: TOTAL MIND-F*CK! o.O;; and yes that's two words, cause i consider mind-f*ck to be one word despite the hyphen... i hate grammar... moving on... HOLY BLOODY F*CKING HELL! i feel like my brain is going to crash now simply cause of all the 'the world's gone to hell, and oh look it gets worse' moments... seriously, they hit rock-bottom how many times, and STILL managed to somehow keep digging? x.X;; mind-f*ck, totally... ack, the desperation, and wow did you make slade insane, seriously, normally he's evil genius 1uping everyone, this time its like he totally just snapped and said 'f*ck it, i'm bored, they die now!' he totally tripped! and dude rob... its amazing how f*cked in the head someone can get when they get obsessive, and the degradation of everyone else, you're a freakin' GENIUS BPF! . it was practically seamless the way everything just keep going down, down, and down again! talk about being drawn into the depression, i think i need some therapy now o.O;; though the titan's totally do, and outta curiosity, would rob actually get away with killing slade like that? superhero or not, he did just kill someone? i wonder how that'll effect him...

whateva, its awesome, surprisingly lacking in fluffyness, but holy damn the angst... this fic defines the word o.O;; and you do so good at it . keep it up!

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara, BPF!

-Ikasury
TitanNegro chapter 15 . 6/8/2008
incrivel
Jenndifurry chapter 15 . 5/27/2008
I'm so glad that I waited for the part two I prob would have gone insane if I hadn't
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 15 . 5/3/2008
AWSOME! Loved everysingle word of it!
mende5525 chapter 6 . 4/30/2008
Ahh dude nother great story, I practically screamed when slade had raven and was going about raping her. (shivers)
Raven'sDarkSide chapter 15 . 3/5/2008
OH... MY... GOD! Beast Boy is competely dense. That was a good story. I loved it. But, damn Beast Boy for being so dense. It took him THAT FREAKING LONG to figure out that she loved him. Anyway, it was great.
Ccero chapter 15 . 1/22/2008
Excellent fic. but THIS time you have made one SERIOUS mistake.

THE BEAST IS NOT EVIL! It represents the primal instincs of beastBoy only. Its is, in a way, part of him as Raven's emotions are part of her. So, the Beast would NEVER do something that beastBoy wouldn't. For example, into he Episode "The Beast Within", Everytime Cyborg tried to communicate the Beast tried to answer (Then Robin would come telling Cy to "hit it with everything you got". Jerk).

Also, as the PRIMAL enttity that the Beast is, it SHOUDN'T receive orders like that (drug or no drug). in an EXTREME example, commanding the Beast should require as much (if nto much more) training as a non-domesticated lion or tiger would require. I personally think that it is simply impossible.

But except for this not-so-little slip, I absolutely loved the fic.
Night-Ice-Queen chapter 9 . 1/19/2008
Wow! Amazing!
Teen Tyrant chapter 15 . 12/29/2007
Holy shit. This is, second to Blue Ten's Ten Leisurely Days, the best story I've ever read.

I mean it. This was just... genius. A true masterpiece. You had Slade so evil, his plan so insidious... the effects on the Titans, their breaking up... Robin's degenerating mind due to Slade's influence, turning on his teammates and even STARFIRE finally snapping out at him, demanding her Robin back...

It was just, incredible. And the love story weaved into it, I wasn't sure which part was the actual story; the BB/Rae get-together or the Slade-hunt. And that's what made it great, because any great story such as this has two separate stories being told within it; a love story, and a confrontation story. And you pulled off both at once flawlessly. This is now officially my favorite story by you. Maybe not my favorite BB/Rae story, as this one is not simply about BB/Rae only, but definitely my favorite story you've written altogether, and better than any other altogether other than TLDs. Excellent work. You're probably resting after cooking out this one, but I hope you have more ideas along this line. You only have a few more to go until you hit a fic count of 50! Don't stop now!
Kawaii Kabu chapter 15 . 12/28/2007
sweet ending to say the least.

the chapter where slade tried to rape raven... that creeped my out yeah... but you captured robins slade ocd perfectly, glad he got some sense knocked into him.
Snazzy Elle chapter 15 . 12/9/2007
You wonderful, wonderful person! I applaud you on your best story yet. Honestly, it was beautiful to the very end. Lots of drama, humor, and-of course-romance. Congrats to this story and hats off to you for thinking of this amazing idea. I love the ending-it had just enough sweetness to it.

Anyways, thank-you for writing this masterpiece and then posting it for the entire site to read. Thanks to your story, I feel inspired. Maybe I'll go brainstorm on my hiatus stories.

Thanks so much again.

Rachel or StandMyGround
purplerave chapter 15 . 12/9/2007
OMG! I was so angry with Robin throughout the whole story, I wanted to punch my comp. I love the ending though, you did a very amazing job! I felt so angry, excited, nervous, desperate, frustrated, and happy through out the whole thing, at the end of it I actually felt a little exhausted. I love your writing, please don't stop.
angelicravenx3 chapter 15 . 12/8/2007
ah! loved it! you are such a talented writer!

can't wait to read your other stories! _
RaexBB72 chapter 15 . 12/3/2007
I LOVED IT!

But the whole dark cells and aboned mansion were a little to much like the saw movies for me.

But I stilled loved it all.

Yoiur dedicated Fan,