Reviews for Part Two: The End of All Things
RaexBB72 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Yeah, um...Robin has a very unhealthy Slade obsession. He needs to work on that. Lol
darkwriter11 chapter 15 . 12/1/2007
Is there going to be a part three?

I honestly cant wait to see more development from this relationship

and its such a beautiful story

Dark
D Hurricane chapter 15 . 12/1/2007
That was so great! I loved it,The writing the drama the angst, The complete cluelessness of Beast did scare me when you wrote that slade was gonna you 'know' The 'R' still a great fic.I knew I could count on know that your like a legand here on knows about your fic's,And I hope one day I could at least compare to you.
OK ALL THE GOOD NAME TAKEN chapter 15 . 11/30/2007
AGAIN, you amaze me, great story, but chaptor 12 to 14 why,you are an evil person

OH, And by the way, this is not a flame, just wonna know, why.

PEACE AND CHICKEN GREASE! i need a new thing to say
SVR08Gamer chapter 15 . 11/30/2007
At the end of the last page, it says "No Flames", what could anyone POSSIBLY flame this (or any other story of you for that matter) story? You never cease to amaze me, keep it up. Can't wait for the next story (or maybe some possible sequel).
taping the stars chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
That was fabulous. So fabulous I blew off my economics paper to read it! And it was so worth it too.
Jadee chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
If I fail my biology quiz tomorrow it’s because I spent the entire evening reading this. It was worth it too. )

Well, you’ve done it again. I haven’t read anything that kept me this hooked for a long time. Thank you for a magnificent story.

All the best,

Jadee
Agent of the Divine One chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
Posting it all at once was good for us, but you would have received more reviews if you had stretched it out a bit.

Nonetheless it is good to see that Beast Boy and Raven finally have their happy ending. :)
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
I waited forever to read the sequel and it's finally here! I know it took me awhile to read and review, but with school in the way...

Anyway, it was a great story, I couldn't stop reading it even though I promised myself I would try and make at least ONE of your stories last. Oh well, maybe next time. :D

I can't wait to read another one of your stories. Keep it up and write more, please?
XPurplexMoonlightX chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
I loved this story. Every time I read the parts about Beast Boy and Raven I could feel myself blush. /

I love Raven and Beast Boy together soo much. They're the cutest Teen Titan couple and I love your stories. They all are so cute towards the best couple in Teen Titans, and the best couple there will ever be. Lol.
Malingo13 chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
Another amazing story, totally worth the wait! I loved the little bit at the end, because I truly believe Beastboy would not figure out that Raven loved him until she told him straight up. I can't wait until your next story!

Sarah

ps- thank you again for letting me use that little part from Part 1 Chapter 14. It just helped me get the role of Stella in my school's production of A Streetcar Named Desire!
lar lindor chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
I'm not a big fan of Angst/Drama stories, but I read the story anyway. Very nice. I like the BB/Rae stuff, anyway. Thanks for the story.

Lar
quillmaster14 chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
YES! She's back! And better than ever! You don't know how bad it was waiting for you to sequel this story. But, I know when there's over 20 unread e-mails in my box at once, that means it's story time!

The story was excellent. It definitely kept me on the edge of my seat. I loved the ongoing "Who is Raven in love with?" joke, that was fanstastic.

I'm glad you took a different path in your writing, not that I don't mind the usual sweet and fluffy love stories, but it's nice you focused on a more intense story line. Yet, you couldn't go with out the pairings, well, I don't blame you. Ha ha.

Anyway, wonderful writing yet again! Can't wait to read more.
bellehazel chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
WOW!

That is all I can say about the story! Apart from, this is your best story yet. It actually moved me to tears, I felt so emotional!

BYE

BODB
lewela chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
Oh God, it was amazing! I don't know what I should say! Really, I am in shock and I must read it again! Now.

My favourite is ...13 chapter. It's really sweet, and BBxRae moments in this fick are fantastic! I never saw that amazing thing! Never. Ugh, It was so beautiful!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »