Reviews for Part Two: The End of All Things
Agent of the Divine One chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
Posting it all at once was good for us, but you would have received more reviews if you had stretched it out a bit.

Nonetheless it is good to see that Beast Boy and Raven finally have their happy ending. :)
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
I waited forever to read the sequel and it's finally here! I know it took me awhile to read and review, but with school in the way...

Anyway, it was a great story, I couldn't stop reading it even though I promised myself I would try and make at least ONE of your stories last. Oh well, maybe next time. :D

I can't wait to read another one of your stories. Keep it up and write more, please?
XPurplexMoonlightX chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
I loved this story. Every time I read the parts about Beast Boy and Raven I could feel myself blush. /

I love Raven and Beast Boy together soo much. They're the cutest Teen Titan couple and I love your stories. They all are so cute towards the best couple in Teen Titans, and the best couple there will ever be. Lol.
Malingo13 chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
Another amazing story, totally worth the wait! I loved the little bit at the end, because I truly believe Beastboy would not figure out that Raven loved him until she told him straight up. I can't wait until your next story!

Sarah

ps- thank you again for letting me use that little part from Part 1 Chapter 14. It just helped me get the role of Stella in my school's production of A Streetcar Named Desire!
lar lindor chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
I'm not a big fan of Angst/Drama stories, but I read the story anyway. Very nice. I like the BB/Rae stuff, anyway. Thanks for the story.

Lar
quillmaster14 chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
YES! She's back! And better than ever! You don't know how bad it was waiting for you to sequel this story. But, I know when there's over 20 unread e-mails in my box at once, that means it's story time!

The story was excellent. It definitely kept me on the edge of my seat. I loved the ongoing "Who is Raven in love with?" joke, that was fanstastic.

I'm glad you took a different path in your writing, not that I don't mind the usual sweet and fluffy love stories, but it's nice you focused on a more intense story line. Yet, you couldn't go with out the pairings, well, I don't blame you. Ha ha.

Anyway, wonderful writing yet again! Can't wait to read more.
bellehazel chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
WOW!

That is all I can say about the story! Apart from, this is your best story yet. It actually moved me to tears, I felt so emotional!

BYE

BODB
lewela chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
Oh God, it was amazing! I don't know what I should say! Really, I am in shock and I must read it again! Now.

My favourite is ...13 chapter. It's really sweet, and BBxRae moments in this fick are fantastic! I never saw that amazing thing! Never. Ugh, It was so beautiful!
BPF Fan chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
(Eyes wide open! Jaw wide open!) HOLY FREAKING CRAP! THAT WAS ONE OF YOUR BEST YET! I know I say that a lot but it was. You just keep getting better and better, and I know I say that a lot too. Man, I just can't even begin to tell you how good those last 4 chapters were. I mean... OMG! YOU ARE A FREAKING GENIUNS! Can't wait for your next great story to come.

Your #1 Fan,

-BPF Fan
titanfan45 chapter 15 . 11/28/2007
How could anyone give you a flame on this? This story was an absolute roller coaster ride. I thought there would be no way the Titans could win this one. I honestly thought it would end with the Titans burying Beastboy and Raven side by side, I'm glad it didn't end that way. Your stories have always been excellent, with each new one becoming my new favorite, this story is no exception.
Rebel Sorceress chapter 15 . 11/28/2007
Yes! Greatest thing ever! I can't stop crying! I love this story so much!
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 15 . 11/28/2007
XD Possibly the greatest last line ever. _

You've done it again, BPF! I swear, you make me feel so bad for not updating! ; Maybe I will work on something soon...

As always, amazing, amazing, amazing ('Cept for the typos which I'm sure you know are there _), and write again soon!
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 12 . 11/28/2007
O_o

But... in the Beast within he was just protecting her. It was primal, but he never hurt her. *shrug* w/e It's exciting. _
Errant Wrath chapter 15 . 11/28/2007
*hops up and down in chair unable to sit still* I am so hap-happ-happy that my plans got canceled for the night and as a result I got to finish your awesome fic. I know that sounds kinda sad but I so wanted to finish this and now that I have ugh, I just want to gush and gush about how amazing it is. I absolutely adore your stories! you continue to reign supreme, keep up the great work and of course you'll hear from me again soon.

~BgR
Turtlepop chapter 15 . 11/28/2007
Oh my gosh!

This story had me on the edge of my seat the whole time!

I love it! :D