Reviews for Part Two: The End of All Things
quillmaster14 chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
YES! She's back! And better than ever! You don't know how bad it was waiting for you to sequel this story. But, I know when there's over 20 unread e-mails in my box at once, that means it's story time!

The story was excellent. It definitely kept me on the edge of my seat. I loved the ongoing "Who is Raven in love with?" joke, that was fanstastic.

I'm glad you took a different path in your writing, not that I don't mind the usual sweet and fluffy love stories, but it's nice you focused on a more intense story line. Yet, you couldn't go with out the pairings, well, I don't blame you. Ha ha.

Anyway, wonderful writing yet again! Can't wait to read more.
bellehazel chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
WOW!

That is all I can say about the story! Apart from, this is your best story yet. It actually moved me to tears, I felt so emotional!

BYE

BODB
lewela chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
Oh God, it was amazing! I don't know what I should say! Really, I am in shock and I must read it again! Now.

My favourite is ...13 chapter. It's really sweet, and BBxRae moments in this fick are fantastic! I never saw that amazing thing! Never. Ugh, It was so beautiful!
BPF Fan chapter 15 . 11/29/2007
(Eyes wide open! Jaw wide open!) HOLY FREAKING CRAP! THAT WAS ONE OF YOUR BEST YET! I know I say that a lot but it was. You just keep getting better and better, and I know I say that a lot too. Man, I just can't even begin to tell you how good those last 4 chapters were. I mean... OMG! YOU ARE A FREAKING GENIUNS! Can't wait for your next great story to come.

Your #1 Fan,

-BPF Fan
titanfan45 chapter 15 . 11/28/2007
How could anyone give you a flame on this? This story was an absolute roller coaster ride. I thought there would be no way the Titans could win this one. I honestly thought it would end with the Titans burying Beastboy and Raven side by side, I'm glad it didn't end that way. Your stories have always been excellent, with each new one becoming my new favorite, this story is no exception.
Rebel Sorceress chapter 15 . 11/28/2007
Yes! Greatest thing ever! I can't stop crying! I love this story so much!
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 15 . 11/28/2007
XD Possibly the greatest last line ever. _

You've done it again, BPF! I swear, you make me feel so bad for not updating! ; Maybe I will work on something soon...

As always, amazing, amazing, amazing ('Cept for the typos which I'm sure you know are there _), and write again soon!
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 12 . 11/28/2007
O_o

But... in the Beast within he was just protecting her. It was primal, but he never hurt her. *shrug* w/e It's exciting. _
Errant Wrath chapter 15 . 11/28/2007
*hops up and down in chair unable to sit still* I am so hap-happ-happy that my plans got canceled for the night and as a result I got to finish your awesome fic. I know that sounds kinda sad but I so wanted to finish this and now that I have ugh, I just want to gush and gush about how amazing it is. I absolutely adore your stories! you continue to reign supreme, keep up the great work and of course you'll hear from me again soon.

~BgR
Turtlepop chapter 15 . 11/28/2007
Oh my gosh!

This story had me on the edge of my seat the whole time!

I love it! :D
Errant Wrath chapter 10 . 11/28/2007
I know you prefer your reviews at the end of your stories but I will regretfully have to finish this one at a later time probably sometime tomorrow or Sunday. So, this review will server two purposes one to tell you how wonderful this fic is so far just like all your others and two to help me remember exactly which chapter I left off on should I not be able to get back to it till sometime Sunday. Thanks for writing such great fics, and I hope you don't mind a teaser review of sorts by the way chapter Nine was really good and I can't wait to see the Titans kick Slade's ass.

~BgR
Cyberegg chapter 15 . 11/28/2007
Good story, there were a few inconsistencies’ but they didn’t have any real effect. You are a compelling writer and although, in my opinion, this wasn’t your best story I read through it all and enjoyed it immensely. I am readily awaiting your next masterpiece.
guardian-diamond chapter 15 . 11/28/2007
Very dark, very intense. Keeps you going from Part One and hits the ground running right from the start of Part Two.

Robin actually using a gun was a little out there. Specially since he was raised with all that "no gun policy" thing (batman). But he took down Slade so I suppose that's a plus... Albeit a dark one.

You actually had me thinking BB and Rae would be dead and buried next to each other by the end of this fic by the second to the last chapter.

10/10 on all aspects.
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
I didn't want to stop to review, because I'm trying to finish this before the sun rises tomorrow. XD

But, I just needed to tell you that that was a REALLY powerful chapter. You actually made me tear up. I really don't cry from sadness often, and pretty much never at stories or movies.

_
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
_

Yay! New story!

I saw that I had fifteen new fanfiction messages, and I immediately thought: "Oh, great, BPF wrote another story. I'm gonna be up till four AM T_T"

XD who cares? Good so far, like always!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5