Reviews for Testosterone Boys, Harlequin Girls
Lady Rose chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Great story.
Farie Insignias chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
So many great things to say about this story. The fact that it was inspired by a Panic! At the Disco song, the fact that it was about Marty, the fact that it was sooooo well written... So just thank you for being awesome and for having written this fic! Just thanks.
Amethyst Lynn Willow chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Loved it, I just loved it. :)
Nuuska chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I definitely agree. Fandoms like this are fading while others like Twilight aren't. This is way better.

Anyway, I really liked this from Marty's POV. It really gives a better insight. Favorited.
hyperStatic chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This is a pretty good analysis- really thought-out. I know this is an old fandom and all, but I really think it a shame it's fading fast. It is far superior to the blatant crap that is Twilight. Teens take anything unless it has a plot and detailed characters- in that case, it gets left on the scrapheap, being shown only via repeats on some cable channel at 4am. Anyway, sorry for rambling, I'll shut up now!
Lilah Aine chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
i love the show... i wish they had more episodes... But i always loved the idea of Marty and Merrill together, they just fit so well.