Reviews for The Colonel- Series 4- Little Surprises
The Lycanthrope chapter 7 . 9/18/2002
To say I enjoyed this series would be an understatement of immense proportions. You weave your plot superbly, and the characterisations leave very little to be desired. I greatly look forward to the next installment/s
Jan chapter 7 . 8/9/2002
Wow! Non-stop from beginning to end. Superb conclusion to the problems building from the last few episodes.

I like the enmity building between Seven's Ma, Seven and the Colonel. Is there going to be a show down in the next story?
Armageddon 313 chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
i have just finished reading all of the the series.

i have enjoyed this.

keep it up.
MellyKen chapter 6 . 4/10/2002
that was REALLY great! i really can't wait for the next part! please write more soon!
Raven12 chapter 5 . 1/30/2002
Wow! Great addition. Love the twists and turns you dream up. Can't wait to read what happens next.
jan chapter 5 . 1/28/2002
What have you done! Captain Kate and Chakotay pulled apart. Now poor Seven's mother! What a b***h
Sabrina chapter 4 . 11/17/2001
Finished reading all four chapters and I have to say congradulations. This part was a welcome and great read. I really liked the way you handled Seven's *grin* Pregnancy... HEHE I got my wish.. You made her even more self reliant, and stuck to the way I think her character would act. Too many authors I find fall into the trap of making the women all soft and motherly when they are pregnant. Women have independence, let the character show it. Anyways, great job! Keep the stories coming.
Sabrina chapter 2 . 11/15/2001
I'mmmm back! Actually I should say your back. Great story, but then that's nothing unusual. Oh yeah, and thanks for the children.. * grin *
Maeve Tyr Namid chapter 4 . 11/14/2001
great story! agen, this is lookin good. and it hasnt been too long since da last one. cant wait for more!
Peter chapter 3 . 10/18/2001
Definitly comes into the cute but amusing category
MellyKen chapter 2 . 9/18/2001
now DATS da way to tell him! lol dat was great. and im glad Seven finally told him she was pregnant. now, if Kathryn wud just tell Chakotay dat she loves him, all wud b right on Voyager.
MellyKen chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
LUVED IT LUVED IT LUVED IT! dat was great! im REALLY hoping there will b more! ive read da whole series, so far, and decided to wait til i finished wat u had to review. i really liked all of it. and i LOVE da character da Colonel. it was really great! hoping for more!
Raven12 chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Excellent addition to the series. It was a pleasure to read.