Reviews for Between You And Me
ShinobiBrat21 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
You said that your story is now up for adoption. I would love to continue this story if you would let me know.
Ic3Yuki chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Ok this is really scary...well the situation right now is the worst possible. Sasuke doesn't have the mental stability to keep his rage controlled. After seeing the brother who killed his clan and betrayed his family and himself, i wouldn't think it would be likely for that to happen. Not only that I hope Naruto can step in...I mean even if it was only a little. Naruto knows about the Kyuubi's powers and everything, so hopefully...maybe he can stop it...Wait that'll cause suspicion. Omg...
xXglowgirlXx chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
sasuke's such a jerk...

you've gotta update soon! i need to see what happens!
xDelta-Ha-chanx chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
argh! sasuke is a dumb idiot! I swear!how many times had kakashi said look underneath theunderneath! oh, he's as gulliable as canon! sasuke.

uncool!
ShadowHeart251 chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
Please hurry up with the next chapter. Patience is not a virtue of mine when it comes to fantastic stories such as this. Please hurry, or my mind might start up on random endings.
inevitable chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
woah sasuke is going to use kyuubi. I wonder if naruto will interfere. Hope you update soon.
Cheerleader16 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
awesome update soon
Daisuke Kazamatsuri chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
This is an... interesting story. I've been looking for a personality-switch story between Naruto and Sasuke, but to have it coupled with Time Travel? Not in my wildest dreams! Awesome! Please update soon, I have to know when Naruto and Sasuke finally figure out that it's both of them there!
Tidmag chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Yes! I love the time travel, body switch story! Awesome, I've been looking for this without knowing it! Please update soon!
Artfox1498 chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
AWESOME!
psychocitten chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
ohh. I felt something stab me in the heart when there wasn't another chapter.
Death Note Owner13 chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
no no no no no ... Sasuke can't kill Itachi in Naruto's body! Naruto will be sent to jail! NO NARUTO... and Itachi, I like Itachi, it would suck if he never got any older!
MarcAnthonyCantor chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
You see, if you happen to stop writing your story.. Well there wont be much of you left k?

Good story hope you get more reviews p
Halan Lore chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
Are they going to meet up anytime and discuss it?
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! LOVED!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »