Reviews for Soap Opera Cliché
CuppaTea13 chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
Awwwwww. Are you gonna give us any one-shots of Shannon, Angel, and Buffy together?
ImpalaAtNight chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
Aw this is sweet while managing to be to the point with characters acting like actual adults and in-line with the series.
ema321 chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
AnglcDmn1986 chapter 9 . 8/7/2009
Haha, this was FANTASTIC.

I'm gonna go read some more of your fics. 'Cause I'm bored. And procrastinating... should be working on Search, or Haunted, but... no. I'm in a reading mood. Heh.
ba2006 chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
aw love this fic sad it came to an end, is their gonna be a sequal?

BA forever :)
azerjaban chapter 9 . 1/26/2009
I mean it when I say this...

This was a beautiful story. This last chapter felt a bit rushed though, leaves alot unexplained. I would have liked if Cordy spilled the beans (PS: THE C/A FRIENDSHIP IS HILARIOUS!. I imagine thats why Willow kept making it a point to invite them.

I still loved this story though! Favorites!
azerjaban chapter 8 . 1/26/2009
please re reasd the last sentence of this story

If this ends the way I think it will...I'm going to kill you
azerjaban chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
"Were you going to tell me?"

sry...didn't get that part
azerjaban chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
*rips hair out in frustration* when will he TELL her! I love that it wasn't off the bat and they live happliy ever after like other fics but COME ON.

sry, rant over the picture you painted at the end of this chapter was just so adorable!
azerjaban chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
The sand had moved into crevices he didn't know he possessed.

I love the humor in between all the seriousness.

I just imagined pregnant Buffy partying it up
azerjaban chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
"Don't worry, fang face. We managed to stake it before it got too far. Had your eyes. Yellow."

Oh wow...that made my heart jump, lol nice one!
allymcnally chapter 9 . 5/27/2008
Very well written. Very nice story.
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 9 . 3/11/2008
cute! If i had known what this was about i might have started it earlier! Are you going to write a sequel?
wcubuffyfan chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
This was wonderful! It moved along at a great oace, had great character development and a fabulous storyline. Awesome! Loved it!