Reviews for Killing With Kindness
lols
DragonsDreamer chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
too funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This didn't make any sense even as a dream! The care bears are meant to bring out inner caring. Not blow people up! Every person has a heart no matter how hidden that may be. As a boy tom riddle turns evil cos of the way people treat him. The care bear stare would have brought him out as a caring and hurt little boy.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
P
Alli chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
There are tears of laughterin my eyes now. You made my day! Thanks SO much!
Garideth chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I will admit, I totally rolled my eyes when I read the summary, but I have changed my mind! This was HILARIOUS! LOVE IT!
Rebekah chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Hahaha, that was amazing D
suga123 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
LOOOOOL
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
hmm ive had stranger dreams but still funny story
AuntieAlish chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This was just too brilliant for words. Voldemort tasted the rainbow. I find it believable that Harry had a dream like this, too... xDD

Keep up the great work. I love it.
Mini Luna chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Lol.

:D
RSegovia chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
That's silly, but kind of cute at the end. I wrote a similar story, where Harry defeats Voldemort with toy care bears. Also very silly. ;) Great minds think alike!
Mollyscribbles chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I believe you; the most I'm on when I write Care Bears crossovers is a lack of sleep. Generally, the best way to go about them is to have the characters go "WTF?" at the situation. It's nearly always the correct response.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Lawl.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This was sweet, adorable, and seriously disturbing. And I'm still hysterical laughing.

Wonderful job. :-)