Reviews for If the Occasion Calls for It
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Well, that didn't go where I thought it would.
You played that quite smoothly, just like Billy did. :D
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
This was so cute! I loved it how it moved from "romance" to that "gotcha" moment with Coop and Don. Although I should have known something was up when their food arrived so fast. LOL Natalia was actually quite nice until she turned out to be an accomplice (pity, that). I was amused by the fact that Don chose the name "Robert" for his waiter persona, and also that he was so good at it. ;) And I liked it when the game was revealed and they cuffed her. Good last line, too. Great job. :D
mightylizzie chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
This was really good! You totally fooled me; I had to go back and read the parts with Don in them to see if there was a giveaway.
ALEO chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Very good. I would have expected Don to wine and dine Natalia with Coop as the waiter but then again I think Don scrubs up better in the dark waiter's outfit.

*Admires mental image*.

Oh, where was I? Yeah, good story. It's not all about guns and wrestling the baddies, they do say you catch more flies with honey rather than vinegar.
Patty chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Clever! Don being the waiter surprised the life out of me. LOL

I'll bet those two guys were really something to deal with. Not playing by the book all

the time but getting results.

Moreover, I liked Billy even though Alan seemed to disapprove of him in Man Hunt.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Billy Cooper is as smoth as aged southern whiskey!

Great little story. It is well written with perfect characterizations. I can just picture him, dressed in a suit and tie (you know Don teased him about that), and laying on that southern charm. Wow.

Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing it.
scc1fan chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Very good-though sad, as I'm sure you were going for. It would be hard to be that jaded all the time.

Thanks for the read!

Kas
Magister Equitum chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
So, I started out reading and thinking that this was a very cute little story. But it turns out the surprise at the end is even better. And the title fits perfectly. Nice job.
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Nice work. I liked the twist at the end. Making us think this was a real date until Natalia lets slip the information that Billy is after.

But, geez, what kind of gentleman doesn't let the lady have her tiramisu? (Just kidding, I suppose he couldn't afford to let her put any more on his expense account.)

But it does go to prove the addage: "Life is uncertnain, eat dessert first!")