Reviews for TMNT AU
obbessivecartoonlover chapter 3 . 7/7
Why does it end here!?
NuttyThenutjob chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
NemoChan320 chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Omg, NO! What happened to 'Tale's of TMNT AU'? I can't find it anywhere on your profile! You also never did make a continuation for this story! Please reconsider this! I absolutely loved this AU and would so very much love to keep reading more of it! I really really did love this story, and I so wish it was longer! Please, I really hope you come back to this story, it has so much potential!
nim.draug chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Best fanfiction.I've read in. . :-) x
camcam chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
omg i almost cry but it make me feel grateful for the family i have
AussieTurtle chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I don't think it's a rubbish ending. Infact I think it's pretty kool :) Thanks for writing this, PLEASE update SOON?! PLEASE?! And if you're not going to, at least quickly say what you were planning on doing?! I REALLY want to see where this story is going! :)
madagascarmaster chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
madagascarmaster chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
I'm likin' this so far!
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
RephaeLeonardo chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
To: BML Hillen-Keene
The first chapter was really sad and relly sweet, I just love how Raphael is acting in order to keep Donatello safe.
But it's relly sad how they were seperated :(
Anyway-of to read the next chapter :)
ladybria chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
It wasn't rubbish. I really like it. Its been on my fav. list for years even though you decided not to continue it further. The ending you left us with was a happy one and one can simply imagine the others moving in with April and Casey from there. Well done, and thank you for writing!
TaylaAnn chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
I liked it :)
Happy chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Cool & Cute, an awesome combo:)
tmntlover123456789 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
oh comeon keep going! i love it! i want to know what happen! :)
paige chapter 3 . 11/5/2009