Reviews for TMNT AU
DragonTooth24006 chapter 3 . 6/5
Yess please all of this.
Trample my feelings!
I love how you've written don especially, but you know ALL of the characterisation is spot diddly on! Casey' comments are perfectly suit him and raph and Leo's interactions are sweet yet you can tell their a little strained.
obsessivecartoonlover chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
Why does it end here!?
NuttyThenutjob chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
I CRIED. PLS MOREEEE
NemoChan320 chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Omg, NO! What happened to 'Tale's of TMNT AU'? I can't find it anywhere on your profile! You also never did make a continuation for this story! Please reconsider this! I absolutely loved this AU and would so very much love to keep reading more of it! I really really did love this story, and I so wish it was longer! Please, I really hope you come back to this story, it has so much potential!
nim.draug chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Best fanfiction.I've read in. . :-) x
camcam chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
omg i almost cry but it make me feel grateful for the family i have
AussieTurtle chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I don't think it's a rubbish ending. Infact I think it's pretty kool :) Thanks for writing this, PLEASE update SOON?! PLEASE?! And if you're not going to, at least quickly say what you were planning on doing?! I REALLY want to see where this story is going! :)
madagascarmaster chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
D'aw!*squee*
madagascarmaster chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
I'm likin' this so far!
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
*smiles* TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
RephaeLeonardo chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
To: BML Hillen-Keene
The first chapter was really sad and relly sweet, I just love how Raphael is acting in order to keep Donatello safe.
But it's relly sad how they were seperated :(
Anyway-of to read the next chapter :)
ladybria chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
It wasn't rubbish. I really like it. Its been on my fav. list for years even though you decided not to continue it further. The ending you left us with was a happy one and one can simply imagine the others moving in with April and Casey from there. Well done, and thank you for writing!
TaylaAnn chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
I liked it :)
Happy chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Cool & Cute, an awesome combo:)
tmntlover123456789 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
oh comeon keep going! i love it! i want to know what happen! :)