Reviews for Leaving
so far so good
darkknightwriter chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
i cry... sob sob..
darkknightwriter chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
At first i didnt really think it would be that good but it is really good good job!
Melin88 chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
Another great story! you are a really gifted writer and your work kept me company this evening. keep doing that, keep working, you're great!
Tifa Strife chapter 8 . 12/10/2008

so sad, but so cute
Akamia09 chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
Nice! I like it! *puts to faveorites*

oh yeah! And I can't wait for theis story of yours... "Our so-called getaway"
sana-chan9 chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
omg poor cloud' and joy

lol that made me laugh!

Infinite Devil Machine chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
So the ending was a tad schmaltzy :3

And aww ;D

He's made the same promise to Tifa like 45746545 times, and she still believes him every time he tells her he won't leave ._

But I think I'm being nitpicky~

Very good _;

The fact that Cloud listened to all four months worth of messages really says stuff
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
The characterisation is good, although aren't Cloud and Tifa already together? Seems odd for them to sleep in separate beds. Anyway, this could do with proofreading... Lots of typos.
Skeedoodle chapter 8 . 2/18/2008
i loved it, (loves anything with mushy romantic stuff)

i actually cried too! (easily moved)
MonkeyPanda chapter 8 . 2/16/2008
AAH! When did this happen? My computer broke down so I haven't been able to check my mail or this! And I missed a question! I would've answered XD

Well for chapter 7:

AMAZING! I love it, so detailed, so kickin Cloud's pride! I couldn't help but laugh at that part XD 10/10 really a good chapter, adds a lot of feel to the story.

Review for chapter 8:

Omg! I couldn't have imagined a better ending! Really a beautiful conclusin to an amazing story. Can't wait for future stories!
alef chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
It's a pretty cool story.

Nonetheless, I'm glad you wrote it.
LoveYourLife77 chapter 8 . 2/14/2008
i lyked was good i loved how aerith told her to tell him herself anyways loved it good job :
lenoirs chapter 8 . 2/13/2008
sorry that i havent been replying lately, school's been weighing me down. i think this is one of your best chapters in the story

- You're lying! I can't live with you." i loved that part. most of the story was in character, and exactly how i imagined they would react in that situation. i felt that cloud was towards the end.. not really in character. it felt weird going from depressed, suicidal tifa to a much more soothed one in such a quick way. with cloud saying - i love you, it felt a little too soon. he feels that way, but he tends to hold back when he communicates with people. i very much enjoyed following this story, and i cant wait to see what you come up with next. continue to write more, it will not only get better than it already is, but more ideas will be discovered.

by the way, i got really confused when you said marlene and denzel were 10, because i know she is younger than him by at least 3 years according to advent children. i know you corrected that, but ive been wondering what site you got that said they were the same age?
Kotono116 chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
Marlene and Denzel aren't the same age. In Advent Children Marlene is six while Denzel is eight.