Reviews for Power Rangers Psycho Impulse
nombre de datos chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
los psycho rangers y montruos
Son of Whitebeard chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Excellent seeing the Psycho Rangers in a redemptive fashion
Guest chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
As much I like this story, I think u should finish tangled web evolution.
KettouRyuujin chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Just wondering...

When are you going to update this? It's a pretty good story, and I'm anxious to see what happens next.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 5/19/2011
CalcBoy91 chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
The plot isn't too bad, although I think bringing in veteran rangers would be nice. Considering the fact that the rangers who fought the Psychos were teens, add 30 years and they should be in their late 40s/early 50s. Old, but not too old to fight a battle.
CalcBoy91 chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Did you get the name Lockhart from the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling?
Umbra the Hedgehog chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
I have to ask: are you going to continue this, by any chance? It seems pretty darn cool! You're making the Psycho Rangers even more awesome than they were in the TV show (and that saying a lot!), which is even more surprising when taking your other Psycho Ranger story (which is also amazingly cool) into account!

So...are you?
Scourge The Hedgehog chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
It isn't bad. It isn't bad at all. In fact, it was this story that re-kindeled my interest in the Psychos. You have a very cool writing style. Can't wait for "book" two! :)
Yamimaru chapter 9 . 4/11/2008
Better then Psycho Matrix. Though I'm wondering what Ceres was looking at besides another Psycho Ranger. Is the car thing a Zord or Megazord?
J.W. Appel chapter 9 . 3/19/2008
I still don't understand what was wrong with Power Rangers:psycho matrix. In my opinion, it was one fine work. I printed it out so I could always enjoy it. I hope you don't think I can't apreciate this story because I do. I just don't think you should really try and top yourself when your first effort was good enough.
J.W. Appel chapter 7 . 2/8/2008
I like this story but to me "Power Rangers Psycho Matrix" was fine work. Does this mean that you won't be doing that PRPM/PRIS crossover? This story is great but don't try too hard to do better than PRPM.

Good luck.
THE UNKNOWN lazy chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
Hey, I just thought of this: How about having the Psycho's merge their elemental powers together when they do some kinda attacks(ex: Psycho's Red and Black make 'Chaotic Volcano Bombs', which are like big red exploding rocks they could shoot at their enemies). I seen it done sometimes in a few Naruto fics, figured it would be cool to see it here. In any case, that's just an idea for you to consider. Please update soon

P.S.: Please give Psycho Red a Battlizer.
Guy With 1000 Names chapter 9 . 12/11/2007
i take it we're gonna have 10 Psychos, cool
Guy With 1000 Names chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
"We won't be naked, will we?" LMAO, that's gold, that's a line we should hear on the show. The teams uniform sound like a mix of Overdrive and Space.