Reviews for Housemates
SimCityLlamas chapter 4 . 2/9
Not gonna lie, I shrieked when I found this. Onto the next story!
Jake chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Great, this is my favorite kind of story.
DevilToBeLoved chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Cutesy awesome.
ChanceORiley27 chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
You are the effing awesome sauce! I LOVE this entire series! It's hilarious, and Jackie is perfection!
titan616 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
The Riddler and Jackie are hilarious when they're drunk; I loved the riddle about the cab driver.
BlatantBookworm chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Awesome. I like Jackie. She's cool.
Fell4 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
This chapter is so cute! I can't believe he slept in her bed! XD

Fell4
Stargazer77 chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
*snickers* Pretzle war... awkward hangovers... clock radio... ROFL! I love this story! READING ON! *favs*
sucker4villains chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
i love this series!
QueenOfHearts1216 chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
So a friend sent me the link for "Get Out Of My House" and I loved it... you have no idea how excited I was when I saw there were 6 of them! You have a true gift :)

"Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy were seen getting a little too friendly at the Iceberg one night, which Eddie had already known. (In fact, he'd been there at the time, a memory which warmed his...let's call it his heart on those long winter nights in Arkham.)"

oh Eddie... .
GenericSpider chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
LOLs on the clock radio! Ah, poor Jackie, she's slowly falling for an obsessive compulsive nutcase. Update soon!
Eraina chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Ref Author's Note: I can only imagine! It is for that reason that I have a great respect for those who can write about certain rogues in the Rogues Gallery. One has to know Carroll almost front to back to write Jervis properly, and making Riddler brilliant is, I'd imagine, the hardest of all. You've done Tetch wonderfully, and Riddler-I am amused.
Amaya the Winged Fox chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
lol, i've fallen in love with this series! i actually had to write down the anagrams to (a) Dear Rotten Guy to find out how "Untreated or-" ended. I was laughing for a good 10 minutes XD.

it seems like (at least in fanfictions) the riddler always seems to get into the weirdest situations. oh, and my favorite part was w/ scarecrow and hatter )
Judah chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
I found the 2nd installment on your account. Now I'm happy to see the story continued, but you might want to mention at the end of the 1st installment that a second one exists, because I almost missed it.
princessebee chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
LOL! Oh Jackie, you little minx. I love the effort you put in with the anagrams and such - I think it's gotta be one of the harder things about writing Riddler, but you pull it off with aplomb. Another highly entertaining piece!