Reviews for Merciless Shadows
yoailover111 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
i love it!
KirasTastefulTragedy chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
quite an original and interesting view of tseng and vincent. I really liked it!
VioletStar98 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Whoa...I didn't think it was possible to capture so much emotion in a fanfic and yet, you've pulled it off. You're very talented.
BondSlave chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
this was deep. I realy enjoyed this.
N.T. Embe chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
This was such an interesting fic. I find myself almost not sure what to think of it. In a way it's in character, but just an unusual concept overall, which might stretch the way I had these two figured out. Regardless! Kudos for an interesting set-up and idea. Who'd have thought Vincent would instigate such, after all?
Garina chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Fantastic characterisation: far too many people write Tseng too nice and Vincent too mopey. Having followed Void I for the last couple of updates, realised I should get my act together and review what I've been reading, especially considering that I'm a huge fan of both Tseng and Vincent.

This is almost heartbreaking. Even though your Tseng can be really unpleasant, what Vincent is doing is slowly breaking him. Makes me want to slap Vince and scream "Just bend over and take it, already!"

*runs off to properly review rest of series*
Conrart chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I've been reading a few of your other fics, and I've got to say that I love them. Heh, I'm really bad at reviewing, and just saying 'good job' brings you no justice. I love the way you are able to articulate the different characters' feelings and I love the dialogue between the different characters. To be honest, when I saw 'Vincent/Tseng' I thought that it'd be odd, but you honestly made me adore the pairing. Argh, those last lines in this particular fic made me melt into a puddle of goo.

The way in which you portray their relationship makes sense also. Haha, I never thought to pair Vincent up with anyone, but Tseng seems so...well, perfect for him with the way that you portray them. ...But I've pretty much repeated that... And just to note, you also influenced me to like Reno/Rufus. Hope that you don't mind the slight advertising on my profile. If you do, I'll take it off!

...As you can see, I'm an extremely bad reviewer. I can only end with this: THIS FIC IS AWESOME! I LOVE IT!
blueravenchick chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
I loved the story!
yllom21 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Wow, you write Tseng and Vincent so well. The relationship between the two is written in such a detailed and fascinating manner. Well done so far, and very interesting story.
Serenity Aur chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Ack! It's been a long time since I've reviewed your wonderful stories~

Awesome! I was a bit caught off guard to find a VinxTseng story written by you [And in all honesty, I have never considered the pairing~] but I think I'm starting to like it~! Your Vincent was very in-character and his shame is understandable. [There there, poor Vinny D: ]

I noticed that there were a lot of small paragraphs of just one or two lines, like they're all these different thoughts; when it came to the storyline, it felt disconnected.

I don't know, just some food for though, no? Anyway, I need to finish up your other stories! -cries-

Great job and you'll hear from me soon,

Seren~
TwilightElegy chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wow, It's great to see you writing a new couple! Hooray, this is great, well done! Snaps for you XDXDXD
Axiroxa chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wow. This is really great. I know it says One Shot, but please write more! Your other stories are just as great, and I would love to see more chapters in this one.
wildwind chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
wow intense
Secret4eyes chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Ooh, you finally did a full-blown, out of the closet Tseng/Vincent! Yay! I love this. I really, really do. Please please please let us have more!

My only problem is with some minor spelling issues here and there, but apart from that it's fabulous.