Reviews for Marked for Life
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wow, this was indeed very sad! ;-; But it was very creative and well thought out, to say the least. And I can totally see where Axel's coming from. And even though it was sad in such an intense way, still a very well written fic!
Alicia Spades chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
The ending. DDDD: Just...that last line.

Poor Axel.
Pepipanda chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wow. That's quite the backstory.

I liked how Axel spends the whole time anticipating feelings from Roxas, expecting him to hate him. It almost makes it feel like he's done this before, and had it turn out badly. That or he's run the scenario in his head and come up with that outcome.

The beginning was also really good. Axel knew that Roxas would wonder about it until he was told. I just can't get over how realistic and natural your characters are.

I noticed that this ties in with the comment Axel makes in New Neighbors about leaving his bedroom door open.

Very well done!

kittie reviewer chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Finally someone else that understands how horribly sick the Axel/Roxas paring is. I mean think about it, Roxas is 14(at least I think he is, but some think he’s 15) and Axel doesn’t have an age, but he looks to be about in his early twenties. That right there is sick.

I cant decide who has the darker past Axel or Demyx. I'm actually kind of looking foward to finding out the other members past's if and when you finally decide to let us all know.

For a while I thought that it didnt make any sense that you lose your heart from a tragic past, because of Roxas and the apprentices, but after thinking about it I guess Sora and Ansems apprentices all took there own hearts themselves.
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Aw... Axel has so sad past. Luckily Roxas doesn't hate him or something. Keep up with these!
Niris Nox chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
i absolelulty love the story. i feel so sorry for axel. my brother read it, and he hates axel, but when i read it, i cried. I need a hug. axel is still my number one fave character in organization 13.
Mooncry chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Aw! I feel so sorry for Axel!
Anti-Form Sora chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Hey, liked the story. Only thing I have a problem with is the rating. I, personally, think that this should be rated T, not M. I still love Axel though. I have my favorite stuffed animal named after him. _
HoggyWarts chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Nice story.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Damn... you are an awesome writer.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Poor Axel! I must go cry for him now! Good job. I agree, that sounds exactly right.
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Awesome one-shot! I liked Axel's story, even if it was sad.
XQR chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
That was cool. I liked it, seeing the soft side of Axel. :)
Iaveina chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
O! Amazing!

Poor Axel! The idea of him being on death row is actually quite interesting!

Least Roxas didn't 'flip'.

Xaic chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
;-; Poor Axel! That makes me so sad! But then again... GO Lea!

I digress.

Yush! It's SO hard to find people who don't like AkuRoku! :3 Finally, I'm no longer alone!