Reviews for Angels Fall First
um... hermione snape romance?!
aw i love severus
FINALLY a proper characterization; he's actually a genuinely good person
i love this! so creative
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 18 . 6/2
This story left me speechless! It's just so damn good, I really loved reading it. I'll definitely come back to re-read it.
Arioneway chapter 18 . 6/1
This is so bloody sweet. I always know Lucius is a clever man and have some light in him. Although the fangirl in me ship Hermione with everyone... Zabini, Snape and Lucius Malfoy. Hehehehehehehe. Thank you so much for this wonderful story. Definately one of the favs.
just a girl chapter 9 . 3/17
i'm actually crying! love this so much hal way through
anon chapter 17 . 1/20
Dammit or damn it is how it's spelled, not damn't...Geeze.
anon chapter 8 . 1/20
It's HANGER, not hangar.
anon chapter 3 . 1/20
She's going to tell Harry this when he can't do Occlumency and his mind is wide open to Voldemort? Right.
carryon chapter 18 . 1/10
lovely. Thank you!
Greek myths geek chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
Loved this all the way through! Gripping and powerful! Nicely done!
brittanymcavoy chapter 18 . 12/5/2016
I wish there was more and into further, dirtier details in that last scene! It made me all hot and bothered and I am far from satisfied!
brittanymcavoy chapter 7 . 12/5/2016
OH MY GOD, THAT WAS FABULOUS! I was literally squealing throughout the whole chapter and my mom walked into my room and asked me what was going on. I just told her I was reading Harry Potter again as that makes me squeal in some parts as well but certainly not this much. She gave me a suspicious look, said hmm, and left. Can't wait to get further along and delve into more Severus and Hermione action!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
what the fuck, how the death eaters got into hogwarts so easily and with Dumbledore there?
For the brightest witch of her age she can be really Thick
FandomFasination chapter 18 . 8/14/2016
yes! i was so happy when i found (and read) this sory. i had a very simalar story idea (and i mean almost exact) of something just like this with an original character, but because i cant write (definitly not a writer) i searched all over for a simalar story and came up short. months later, i find this brillant peice and im so happy. you did a wonderfull job keeping everyone in character. the story was good. loved the whole bad guy turns good thing which is one of my favorit things (lucius) and it had a happy ending. thankyou so much! i hope to find others that are like this, (though i dont think i will). or at least not as good or precise as yours. so, Thank you! :D