Reviews for Angels Fall First
FandomFasination chapter 18 . 8/14
yes! i was so happy when i found (and read) this sory. i had a very simalar story idea (and i mean almost exact) of something just like this with an original character, but because i cant write (definitly not a writer) i searched all over for a simalar story and came up short. months later, i find this brillant peice and im so happy. you did a wonderfull job keeping everyone in character. the story was good. loved the whole bad guy turns good thing which is one of my favorit things (lucius) and it had a happy ending. thankyou so much! i hope to find others that are like this, (though i dont think i will). or at least not as good or precise as yours. so, Thank you! :D
riskeybusiness chapter 18 . 6/26
Wow that was a great story. Really loved the idea of an eluvia and it was written so well. Thanks for sharing :)
Autumn900 chapter 18 . 11/21/2015
Excellent
Snaperipper chapter 18 . 6/7/2015
Lovely.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/25/2015
Great story and great ideas! Masterpiece
Robbie chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
YOU made up eluvian! I love it.
Skywroe chapter 18 . 5/5/2015
I was so captivated by your story, it's really quite amazing to read and discover, would have loved a sequel or at least an epilogue. I think this story is the closes to the magic of Harry Potter, than any other sorry I've read so far. Oh how I wish there were more chapters!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/17/2015
Great story! I love Blaise here and I kinda shipped him and hermione... But Severus and Hermione are so cute together too!
elena chapter 18 . 1/17/2015
Fabulous. The eluvia is AMAZING! You've invented a new part of fantasy and its well written and wonderful! I wish I could read more about it. I loved the story and everything. But your creations were by far my favourite. :D
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Poor Hermione. She really hates not knowing something, and to have all these changes that are so confusing. Add to all of that the fact that she's inexorably tied to Severus, and no wonder the girl's a mess.
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Very interesting ... I like the portrayal of Severus here (and Hermione as well).
Time Lady Kate chapter 18 . 10/23/2014
Honestly, your fanfic is one of the greatest so far! you have an amazing imaginations, I wouldn't have thought about the Eluvia bit, its absolutely brilliant! I like the Lucius isn't all bad, I always felt he was a great bad guy, but wasn't all that bad, only a Death Eater to protect his family. Anywho, I just wanted to tell you how much I love this fic!