Reviews for Angels Fall First
Great story! I love Blaise here and I kinda shipped him and hermione... But Severus and Hermione are so cute together too!
elena chapter 18 . 1/17
Fabulous. The eluvia is AMAZING! You've invented a new part of fantasy and its well written and wonderful! I wish I could read more about it. I loved the story and everything. But your creations were by far my favourite. :D
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Poor Hermione. She really hates not knowing something, and to have all these changes that are so confusing. Add to all of that the fact that she's inexorably tied to Severus, and no wonder the girl's a mess.
bellasunderstudy1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Very interesting ... I like the portrayal of Severus here (and Hermione as well).
Time Lady Kate chapter 18 . 10/23/2014
Honestly, your fanfic is one of the greatest so far! you have an amazing imaginations, I wouldn't have thought about the Eluvia bit, its absolutely brilliant! I like the Lucius isn't all bad, I always felt he was a great bad guy, but wasn't all that bad, only a Death Eater to protect his family. Anywho, I just wanted to tell you how much I love this fic!
Kerrald x chapter 18 . 10/9/2014
This was amazing! From start to finish I was hooked! I couldn't put it down! Defo a recommended read! Thank you for sharing
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
VERY cute story! I love the uniqueness. I almost wish it was longer, but feel it left off at a good point. Well done! :)
Phanarah chapter 18 . 4/7/2014
A lovely gem of a story and yet another underrated HGSS romance. Brilliant writing :)
marisamarinee chapter 18 . 12/21/2013