Reviews for Angels Fall First
gisela19wwe chapter 1 . 4/16
aww such a nice fic !
littleladyangel chapter 18 . 1/13
Wonderful! One of the best stories I have read in a long time! I really enjoyed the backstory with Emily. The entire idea of the eluvia was interesting and believable. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2017
um... hermione snape romance?!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2017
aw i love severus
FINALLY a proper characterization; he's actually a genuinely good person
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2017
i love this! so creative
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 18 . 6/2/2017
This story left me speechless! It's just so damn good, I really loved reading it. I'll definitely come back to re-read it.
Arioneway chapter 18 . 6/1/2017
This is so bloody sweet. I always know Lucius is a clever man and have some light in him. Although the fangirl in me ship Hermione with everyone... Zabini, Snape and Lucius Malfoy. Hehehehehehehe. Thank you so much for this wonderful story. Definately one of the favs.
just a girl chapter 9 . 3/17/2017
i'm actually crying! love this so much hal way through
anon chapter 17 . 1/20/2017
Dammit or damn it is how it's spelled, not damn't...Geeze.
anon chapter 8 . 1/20/2017
It's HANGER, not hangar.
anon chapter 3 . 1/20/2017
She's going to tell Harry this when he can't do Occlumency and his mind is wide open to Voldemort? Right.
carryon chapter 18 . 1/10/2017
lovely. Thank you!
Greek myths geek chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
Loved this all the way through! Gripping and powerful! Nicely done!
brittanymcavoy chapter 18 . 12/5/2016
I wish there was more and into further, dirtier details in that last scene! It made me all hot and bothered and I am far from satisfied!
brittanymcavoy chapter 7 . 12/5/2016
OH MY GOD, THAT WAS FABULOUS! I was literally squealing throughout the whole chapter and my mom walked into my room and asked me what was going on. I just told her I was reading Harry Potter again as that makes me squeal in some parts as well but certainly not this much. She gave me a suspicious look, said hmm, and left. Can't wait to get further along and delve into more Severus and Hermione action!