Reviews for These Days
Guest chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
Please continue this fanfic. Don’t stop when it got so damn interesting(you authors of amazing fanfics have that habit).
Quickslice chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
Six years, is it hopeless to wish for an update?

Characters are OOC, especially Inoue, but the story is interesting, I particularly like the dialouges. I think given the chance to be completed, this piece would definitely be a keeper.
Smitha chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
UPDATEEEEEEEEE!
Smitha chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Aww man way to make things worse between them :(
Smitha chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
AAwwwwwwwwww so cuteeeeeee!1 :)
Smitha chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Awwww really sad :( Poor poor Ichigo
I really like the song; I listened to it on youtube and gotta say it fits this chapter perfectly ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Why does this have to be a dead fic? 3 years and i read it again and now i am so wishing that it will still be updated. Awesomest most possible ichiruki fic i've ever read. I felt it ya know? So why, why cant ya finish this? :(
TingBlingKing chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
Ichigo and rukia are just like a married couple

1st: Get pissed

2d: Yell at each other.

3rd: have a happy moment and all things be forgot about!

WTF!
TingBlingKing chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
"I will never understand how men think they are immune to the cold. It doesn't make any sense. Like when they wear shorts in the middle of January; it's stupid!" Rukia explained with irritation.

Ichigo smirked, "It's because women raise their blood temperature from all their damn complaining and yelling."

Rukia glared up at him as he continued to smirk looking forwards. She then kicked him in his leg, causing him to hop from the pain as he held his leg.

"What the hell? I was kidding!" he yelled.

"You are so paying my bill tonight," Rukia said sternly as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Like you would have paid anyway," Ichigo mumbled, even though she heard him perfectly. She smirked in response.

ROFL ICHIGO PW3ND RUKIA!
mikamikaluv chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
I know its been like..2-3 years, but please please don't end the story there. This is a really great fanfic, i love it! so..please continue!
AnimeFreak134 chapter 11 . 6/15/2011
PLEASE! I know it's been a long time but PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASE update! It's such a great story!
LadyGardenSnake chapter 11 . 9/11/2010
ok thisz is my 1st tym reviewin 4 dis fic bt i juz thought i sould let u kno dat i luv dis story nd...u might think im jokin bt on the most 4real level i not...i cried on EVERY single chap. while readin dis fic! T_T lik idk i juz cried i was soooooo sad!bt...enough bout me brin a cry babii...luv da story nd fantasic job!
Shiro chapter 11 . 7/31/2010
So, that's it? No new chapter? Please, update as soon as you can, it starts to be really interesting! D: I hope you're gonna read that message and I see that I'm not the only one who wants you to still write this story! I believe you won't disappoint us :) (P.S, sorry for possible mistakes ;P)
InARealPickle chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
One of the better, more intriguing plots.

Too bad this story is dead.

Dead...

HA!

I made a really lame funny.
InARealPickle chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
This would have been better if you had actually taken the time to do so research about Tetanus (Lockjaw) before you spent half a chapter describing it completely wrong.

1. Tetanus is a bacteria with an incubation period of 3 to 31 days, the average being 7 days.

In other words, there is NO WAY Rukia could have shown symptoms of Tetanus when she was cut only hours earlier.

2. Tetanus Vaccines ONLY work if the bacteria has NOT set up an infection within the body.

In other words, if she was already showing signs of infection (her jaw freezing) then it was TOO LATE for a vaccine shot to do any good.

3. The only way to treat a tetanus infection is with MASSIVE amounts of antibiotics and hospitalization. Even then, recovery will takes weeks.

Seriously, you gave her a shot and in a few minutes she could talk? ?

Are you kidding me?

That was in no way realistic.

4. Tetanus affects the entire central nervous system. It causes severe muscle spasms, and also causes the muscles of the face to freeze; hence the common name for the disease - Lockjaw.

Rukia wasn't twitching.

She wasn't seizing up.

The only symptom she had was the inability to open her mouth.

Again, totally inaccurate. If she truly had a Tetanus infection, she wouldn't even be walking.