Reviews for What if goes for a sequel
Kiluca1228 chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
Please update soon !
goldwolfz chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
this story good u should add more chapter for it. 0
snsw25kr14 chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
Wow great chapter...i almost forgot about this story but, then you updated! :)! Poor Sammy, truly I hope Jess is alright because all they need is the yellow eyed demon killing her or do they? It will be Deans fault and give Sam a reason to hate him evem more! Keep up the good work!

snsw25kr14
Sam666 chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Poor Jessica she does not know how must this is going to changer her life. Hope they get to Sam in time.
SupernaturalPirateGirl chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
lol angry jessica, and a cult? ...understandable, I thought it was the yellow eyed demons or something that took Sam, but now with Dean talking with the yellow eyed demon, makes the cult seem interesting. Hope you update soon and great chapter!
Deanaholic1 chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
omg..so goiod!
snsw25kr14 chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
Wonderful chappie Can't wait for more!
snsw25kr14 chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Wonderful chappie sorry for not reviewing sooner! Can't wait to read more!
Sam666 chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
Poor Sam, he should know not to just open the door like that though.

Can't wait to find out what happens to him, Dean and Jess.

Also will John make a reappearence.
Deanaholic1 chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
really good...can't wait 4 anoter update...its col Dean cares
JackFrost23 chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
Great chapter! I really liked it. update again will you please?
turnonmy-charm chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
Good chapter- But I found some of It a bit strange Like how Jessica seemed fine about sam being taken- Well not fine Just a bit like 'Okay I'll go and find him'. Meh that sounded strange (What I wrote) Lol. Anyway can't wait for more :)
SometimesAlways chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
:) More please.
snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I love this sequel and I'm glad I suggested it beacuse I get to read more of your wonderful writing! Thank you for using my idea!
SupernaturalPirateGirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
aww, Dean's going to die? (I was so happy that you wrote another story!) And now they're all grown up! Hep him sam!