Reviews for My Own Protection
neelix lee chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
hi there, just to say I like what i've read please don't take it away
madiakam chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
write more lov it lol
fcajoymartin chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
I really enjoyed the prolouge-and was interested in reading the story. Did you ever happen to do any more on it? If so would you mind messaging me? :-)
begana chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
I love the stoy idea. The fanfics about bella with children when edward leaves are my favs so I cant wait to read yours...post soon!
XDraco and HermioneX chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Oh come on i was so excited to read this story

And then i come to this and it isnt even up

So come on update
vamp-lover513 chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
please update soon!
MyBellaLove16 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I really love your story and it is much more realistic than alot of the other Edward-leaves-and-Bella-has-his-children stories. The characters and how they react are relatable. I can't wait to see what happens next
twiligt crazy micky chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
i now how you feel i live in a town 120miles out side of housten and went up last up week its bad up there still and its been a month or two...
GodlyWriter94 chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
good luck w/ clean up efforts and stuff i live in florida so it would be really bad if a cat. 3 hurricane hit me sice florida isnt really protected by other states, but anyways hope everything gets all in the norm for you again, and once again good luck!

signed, AllAmericanRejectsGrl2
Fire.or.Ice chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
hi there i know you said dont review but im gonna. i live in houston too and the hurricane was bad and did alot of damage however, katrina was MUCH MUCH worse. maybe not for us in texas but the damage and life lost was so much worse! we are without power most areas for no more then 3 weeks... katrina they lost homes... love ones.. were without much more then power for months...
deepcutfighter chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
Okay I live in Canada so we've never really had a hurrican or anything that bad, but in a way i understand because I also live in Florida sometimes and yeah my grandma's house was destoryed (thank god she was here at her normal Canada home) so don't worry at all take all the time you need, updates are not as important as this (there actually no where near this important!) so i will be praying everything goes alright for you.

Lurv DCF
jacob lover chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
I read your story before, but I went to show it to a friend and-POOF! It was gone! I'm sorry to hear about that, but I hope to be reading the other redone story after ;)
rorowes chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
I will be waiting for you to continue this story, and I'm glad you've found a beta, we all need them from time to time. Until then.
Grrrrr chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
How could you do this to me?

I appreciate that you are rewriting it but you could've recommended

something else to read in the mean time. This is one of the better fanfic i have read(trust me i have read a lot) and i hope the new one is just as good as any novel. Good luck, and please post a new chapter soon
Krakengirl chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
Are you going to change the plot in the chapters?