Reviews for Wonderful
absolutely amazing
Katz4 chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
I loved Sonic in this!
zoey chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Now that what I love to read. :') Sonic and Tails together.

And Fuck Tails dad! :-D
zoey chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
What are you doing to them?! They're best friends bros! What story will NOT ONLY HAVE SONIC AND TAILS NO MORE! And Tails' s dad shows up! What the hell he was not here for Tails for 8 years! And now he taking Tails now! What the FUCK if I was Sonic I kill that Bitch be now!
Sonic the blur chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Awwww I almost cried its so sweet!
karygarcia21 chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
TTTT Is cute your fic
astroshadow chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
This story made me cry
poor tails
he'll always have sonic though
canikostar99 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
aww sweet.. and sad i almost teared up well good story keep up the good writing
Jkittycat chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
...thanks. I needed that.
Pheonix chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Great story, real sad towards the end.

I wonder which version of James is the bigger scum, this one, or the one in catcher of the rye?
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Aw! How sad! :'( This was absolutely gorgeous, though! James is such a SCUMBAG! XC Ugh... Wish Sonic would have torn his black heart out... Heck knows he deserves it... Anyway, so glad the Sonic/Tails relationship remained intact! U Rock on!
Gohanzgirl chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
I'm crying... ... Great... Wonderful writing... that's about all I can say right now... I'm still crying...
ninja turtle chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
you have the wrong story the real one is he is the son of amadeus and rosemary prower his father was robotozized and so was his mother the day after he was born his dad was robotozized wal his mother was giving birth to him (tails ) but was reunited withe his parants in a later story
TheWOLFPACK15 chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
i started to play perfect by simple plan when tails started to say 'of course he would just leave' and finish at the end of the 4 letter sentence.

and i have to say that i sobbed.
Tutis 75 chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
This story and the sequel always get me. Great job. You're a true expert at emotion.