Reviews for Slipped Away
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
No, his friendship etc. wasn't lies. Did she notice that he was being hung upside down, almost choking to death when she was half-smiling at James because she thought it was funny?

But of course she'll forgive 'don't make me hex you, Evans'-it's ever so much easier to forgive a rich, handsome pureblood, after all.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/26/2014
Maybe you got so many flames because you description is misleading, it clearly states

"This is a SevLily fanfiction with some JamesLily"

so when you read trough the whole mess that is clearly a jameslily fanfiction people will tend to get pissed cuz well you are a liar, sure i might be a couple of years late to the ball but still change the summary or get ready for some more fuck yous from people.
Quail Sandwich chapter 23 . 12/10/2011
I liked how you went into Sev and Lily's friendship. I wanna give him a hug:'(
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This IS fanfiction you know! Everyone is entitled to be as creative as they wish... There Are No Rules (that would ruin the fun) - and for those who get annoyed when the plot is changed. Well you can just read the original books ( and be happy)

If your not ending with lily and sev change the peering and really. Whole chapters separate explaining why. Just leave them out! But anyway don't take this to heart; I just really, REALLY wanted to express my opinion on what I think of people who write stories with this plot line. *hah* it makesmewanttoscream. Anyhow now I'm dissapointed and depressed I'm going to go and find something entertaining to read.

Yea, I have no life!
Emilie Rose chapter 23 . 1/13/2010
I really liked this. very well written. But I was disappointed you didn't change the ending to make it happy. Oh, well... Great work!
3t3rnityzAng3l chapter 23 . 3/27/2008
Are you asking for reviewers for your other story. I thought this one was complete! It was a great story though. I like Snape stories with the unhappy endings too. That was his life. People have to just deal with it.
tasha cullen chapter 23 . 3/7/2008
umm...dude?

THAT WAS AMAZING! LOVELY TRAGIC ENDING AND BLAH EXCELENT JOB WOW YOU DESERVE A HUGE KUDOS!
HideTheDecay chapter 21 . 1/7/2008
Wow. The last part was oddly tragic. The last two lines really got to me more then anything else did. I think this is a great story, but I feel like it was sort of rushed. Of course, I've always been one to get long-winded so I can't really say much myself, haha. I like how you left it with no real resolution. It shows how dark their friendship crumbling really was. God everytime I read a fanfic about Severus and Lily like this it makes me feel like my stomach became a bottomless pit. Anywho, good job.
Kira2667 chapter 22 . 12/14/2007
it was good overall, you need to add in more detail some places. and the minor stuff i mentioned. that's about it, keep writing!
Kira2667 chapter 12 . 12/14/2007
once again, little mistakes. they practice spells in DADA NOT POTIONS. that's about it. NEED MORE DETAIL!
Kira2667 chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
i felt happy too. you do a good job writing in all of the different views, but it could use some more detail
Kira2667 chapter 7 . 12/14/2007
i recognized the stuff from the first book. i like how your doing a lot of flashbacks, they're also really realistic, i could see jk rowling seeing it like that, possibly
Kira2667 chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
james should listen to remus. 'nuff said
Kira2667 chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
yeah, the end was pretty bad. remember lily's hated him for six years, she's not gonna change in a hurry.
Kira2667 chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
really only one thing, snape would NEVER sit under the beech tree. that's the Marauders' spot. he sits alone in the bushes.