Reviews for Under the Setting Sun
jedi-josh chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
ack! please up!
Anon chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Could not resist reviewing. I found this fanfiction highly irritating. I understand the concept of emotionally unstable Obi Wan but you are forgetting that Obi Wan was a disciplined by the code Padawan. And in the canon verse. Siri Taichi is a hot headed woman, The very way you are portraying Obi Wan. I am sorry. But this story just pissed me off.
Klaw117 chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Hello, you may remember me from all the reviews I left on your Never Gone stories. I still read that series again from time to time and while I was looking for it last night, I found this story. You'll be pleased to know that this story kept me hooked into the early hours of the morning before I finally went to sleep. I really like this alternative future you've created and the personalities you created for Siri and Anakin. Anakin seems to be closer to the great man that everyone wanted to see after the original trilogy and Siri's tolerance is a welcome addition to the Star Wars universe. It also kind of sucked that Siri didn't marry Obi-Wan in Never Gone. Obi-Wan's new personality is certainly...interesting though. I can see why you did it and I have no objection to it, but it's still kind of sad to see my favorite character fall so far from grace. I was also initially bummed out when I noticed that the last time you updated this was in April, but I noticed on your profile that you mentioned you would be updating this story more regularly in 2013. Therefore, I'll be looking forward to additional chapters for this story. You've written a great story that I vastly prefer over the canon story written by George Lucas.

Just as a heads up, I won't be reviewing every chapter like I did in Never Gone since the reviews end up sounding like generic "Great job, please update soon" reviews (you might have noticed this yourself with all the Never Gone reviews I made when I was younger and less mature). I'd rather leave longer reviews with more substance to them at the more intense points of the story.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
how about updating this more often
iChaos chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
I very much like the dynamic between Siri & Anakin. Although Obi-Wan is way out of character, it's refreshing to see him portrayed differently once in a while.
ladygoddess8 chapter 12 . 8/12/2012
Interesting.
Pedro Boncompagni chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
very good
dragonball256 chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
This story's been awesome so far. Love the developing Anakin/Padme relationship & how different everything is now that Siri is his Master. Wonder how different Kamino will be with Her and Obi-Wan there.
dragonball256 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Wow i love this story so far, kinda sad what Obi-Wan has become though. Maybe he really did want to train Anakin oh well.
littleweb chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
more please
sexystarwarslover chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
YAY AN UPDATE! WORTH IT! Cannot wait for the next chapter! I believe Siri has a plan and cannot wait to see it implemented, they'll save Obi Wan and themselves! Love the fight scenes with Siri, Anakin and Padme, so close then damn Jango Fett and Darth Maul! and the scene with Obi Wan and Maul so well written. This is going to be amazing story and cannot wait for more!
badkidoh chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Another great chapter.
Lea1985 chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
great story ! il like it
hewhoreaps chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
Well glad to see this story updated again.

Well it seems the plan Padme, Anakin and Siri had didn't work but it seems their are a couple things working in their favor though they may or may not be aware of it.
Nerdman3000 chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
Great story. However I ask if at some point you introduce the character Serra Keto in this story, as I noticed she is in one of your others stories. Serra happens to be one of my favorite characters.