Reviews for The Sniper
thonez chapter 1 . 8h
nice
chaoticblade chapter 1 . 4/2
Nice to see how you merged the wizard and the muggle well but it is such a shame that you didnt continue however it is still one of the best one shot i ever read
Lady Celairiel chapter 1 . 3/23
Cool story!
BarbedCaress chapter 1 . 3/3
Great story!
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 2/25
I wonder if Harry told McG that he was the one that saved her? It is always interesting to read stories of Harry going into the military and then taking out DEs and Voldemort.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 1/14

PS : The Epilogue is the killing blow ;D
entelejent chapter 1 . 1/11
That was cool.
Kai chapter 1 . 1/1
Nice story, but seriously, "fiancé"? Ronald and Hermione? That's disgusting!
The Farmer chapter 1 . 1/1
This is one of my favourite stories. I'll admit I don't like the sequel (I just can't handle how unfair they are to Harry, dragging him out of the army like that!), but this idea totally struck my fancy and I've been daydreaming about muggle millitary harry every since I first read it.
Riniko22 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Very entertaining one shot, or was that several very good shots.
Boppity Bee Booo chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I like it! Another!
jchangpa chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Wella real AU and direct. But for me is not good enough, it still show how bad the wizard world is. How stupid hid friend are and what is worst he still has to stick with them,thozeare not friends specially the Weasleis they are remoras living on the shadows of Harry.
Star Shimer chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
As far as I can tell, you were pretty accurate, expect maybe the unit-platoon, and harry referring to people as fist name, last name, not rank, last name. But that could be explained as harry thinking that way.
bhargavchalla chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
One excellent read..
Iryelb chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This was a fun story, I liked sniper Harry, and that bit about his nickname, Potter, hilarious. I'll probably read the sequel soon.