Reviews for The Sniper
Nimbus2023 chapter 1 . 3/27
My first criticism is more of a nitpick, that particular rifle uses a detachable box magazine, not a clip. I thought your forearms terminology was great and then I read about him referring to a mag as a clip I wanted to facepalm.

Also with regards to the first scene, what you described is more akin to an active shooter situation than a conventional sniper. A sniper usually takes a single shot and then relocates to a new location, they don't usually dump two mags from the same spot in such a short period of time for risk of being discovered.
General Mac chapter 1 . 2/18
Loved this thanks
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 2/5
Very nice fic!
My word good sir

I know next to nothing about the Potterverse, but that was a thrilling read through and through.

Of course I'm waving off the willy nilly use of live ammo, but that's a minor thing at best. I'm sure the magic world has ways of cloning muggle goods, ammo included.

And that Gibbons naming Cedric Potter, icing on the cake.

Thank you for a great read!
wsbenge chapter 1 . 12/7/2023
It was entertaining. I went through boot camp 51 years ago. No need for more details. Well done.
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 8/23/2023
Great!
stoopid dawg chapter 1 . 6/19/2023
FYI... This has been re-released by PrinceJoffrey 06/19/23 without crediting you.
bahnannah chapter 1 . 6/20/2023
Someone by the username Prince Joffrey is copying your works and posting them under their name.
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 4/5/2023
I think this is the first piece I've seen where Harry joins the Army. I really enjoyed how that changed things.
KoldT chapter 1 . 3/9/2023
Very enjoyable.
EdTheBeast chapter 1 . 1/22/2023
Good, a very well done AU.
Quaziemoto chapter 1 . 11/10/2022
11/2022
Loved the story, i'm looking forward to Sniper II
Freddie Rindklip chapter 1 . 9/3/2022
A nice Harry FU to the wizarding world.
lunaz chapter 1 . 8/24/2022
loved rereading this again. Harry was awesome in the story.
Linda chapter 1 . 6/21/2022
Love the story but hoped Harry would have stay in army