Reviews for The Sniper
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/16
Great story! I love your strong, in-your-face Harry.

I love it any time Harry puts Malfoy in his place. I hope the albino git is prosecuted for trying to wrongfully sue Firebolt. BTW, Harry should point out that since he no longer has a scar on his head (and I wouldn't tell them where he does have it, either), Malfoy needs to stop being an idiot and find a better nick for him. Also, he needs to learn how to respect HIS betters, which pretty much includes everyone who isn't a DE or Ministry goon

All I have to say about Harry's response to Dumbledore is ... "Go, Harry!"

Thanks for sharing your story.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 5/26
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
l4w chapter 1 . 3/18
I like this Harry in the army fic
You did a good job with the teenage angst that Harry was feeling
Did Snape fall down a hole?
Thanks
The Edible Scump chapter 1 . 3/5
This was enjoyable to read.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/30
That was a nearly perfect story. Intent, plot, execution, voice ... even the reveals. Bloody brilliant! This goes into Favorites.
the devil reincarnated chapter 1 . 1/6
fuck this stupid a freaking warning that this is one of those disaster stories in which Hermione ends up with red headed stomach
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Great one shot here.
Tarix chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Absolutely brilliant story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Cool...
littlechick2013 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
It was a very well written story. and to ease your worry bout military folk being offended in any way. i assure it won't. i'm amazed that you were able to describe it in near accuracy when you said you weren't military. I my self am in the military and it did feel similar to that. i don't know about physical aspects since every branch is different. But you got the inner thinking of what some one feels when they are in boot camp. thank you for he story it was very enjoyable.
-M
Bronze chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Harry said all that needed to be said about the wizarding world of England in one of the first paragraphs. To quote Harry " STUPID PUREBLOODS. TOO STUPID TO THINK ABOUT THE ADVANCEMENT OF MUGGL TECH. " I read this once before and noticed just how stupid and moronic the wizards of England are. A saying that I thought up many years applies to most if no all PureBloods. NO BRAINS, NO PAINS.
LovingFanFiction chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
This is the first Harry military story I've read and I really liked it! I'm definitely going to read the sequel and then look up other stories with Harry in the military. Your writing style is great and flowed really well!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Ha! Brutal.
SFC CopperHead chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Very good story. However, the AWM .338 effective firing range is 1500 meters, the .300's effective range is 1100 meters. A sniper rifle's effective range is judged based upon the range at which one shot, carefully fired by an expert marksman, is guaranteed to strike the target. Sniper weapons tend not to list point or area effective ranges, as sniper rifle effectiveness is not calculated with 50/50 hit ratios. If this were my mission I would have went for a chest shot from a distance of 750 yards since the trunk is a much larger target than the head. The 19.44 g (300 gr) Sierra HPBT MatchKingtravels at 826 m/s giving Tommy boy less than a second to move his head. However, he wouldn't have to move far for Harry to miss which is why I prefer the body shot.

Snake
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
It always warms my heart to see a "Muggles do it better" story. Niche job.