Reviews for The Sniper
Netchka chapter 1 . 1/9/2021
Good story. Read it before many years ago.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 1/2/2021
I didn't think I'd like this as much as I did. This is great.

Oh, and this isn't entirely relevant to this story, but seeing that title, and thinking of Harry's life, this song was the first thing that came to mind: watch?vGWKpblxejWE
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/19/2020
The only reply that would've stopped Fudge would've been " Thank you so very much Mr. Fudge! I can now actually go out and get a life well away from you and your kind. But before I go let me say one more thing. Good luck with surviving Voldemort! When he gets around to finally showing his snaky face, you'll be the first one he thanks then kills. " After that he should've just walked out of the ministry of morons and disappeared into the muggle world.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
Fascinating story and great epilogue, but there's a danger that most of your readers will miss the epilogue. Why did you hide it AFTER THE AUTHOR NOTES?
leahk80 chapter 1 . 10/7/2020
Nicely done!
gabzep chapter 1 . 9/4/2020
I’m hoping he stays in the muggle military. I think he found himself there and doesn’t have to deal with the meddling fools.
EternalAnglo94 chapter 1 . 7/5/2020
Really cool one shot you got here I’d love to see a full story made out of the idea
cliffdweller chapter 1 . 6/28/2020
Good Story, Thanks
JheremyC chapter 1 . 6/25/2020
Well written and good use of the characters. I liked the authors use of Harry’s seeker skills as explanation as to his sniper abilities. Diggory was a nice touch as well.
HellHound-1997 chapter 1 . 6/20/2020
This is great! I love it, well done.
TomHRichardson chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
This is one of those stories that I wish I'd thought-of first. It's brilliant! Be proud.
Mochimaddness chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
this was great
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 1 . 2/29/2020
This was GREAT thank you so much for writing and sharing it, dear author!
Lordlexx chapter 1 . 2/22/2020
I think you misunderstood what makes a squib a squib. It's often portrayed as 'a non-magical child born to a magical parent' but while that is correct, it's also not enough information. A squib is a person born to a magical person or couple that doesn't have enough magic to use a wand or most magics in general. However they can still see and interact with the magical world; use the floo, see/walk past/through muggle repelling wards, see dementors and likely thestrals, use portkeys. It's just enough magic to see and interact with the magical world but not be a part of it.

Aside from that, I'm shocked you thought Hermione and Ron would last as friends (or more) without Harry there.
kiltannen chapter 1 . 2/20/2020