Reviews for The Lost
LStarrunner chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
_So_That_He_May_Have_Mercy_ is by far one of the best pieces of fanfiction - if not the absolute best - I have ever read. Thank you for posting it here when you started taking down That speech by Prowl is beautifully stirring. If you decide to pursue a career as a political speech-writer, let me know who hires your talent so I can tune into them, regardless of affiliation.

Thank you for archiving this story here.
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Cover me well and truly awed.

Thanks for putting this here.
Silveriss chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
Extraordinary. I must admit to being thoroughly impressed with your writing. The plot is engaging, the character development well thought-out, the flow of dialogue believable. I have to admit to have read this multiple times since I saw you put it up several days ago. You are an exceptional author and this story has skyrocketed to one of the top slots of my personal favorites list. I believe the thing I love the most about this story is the fact that it really gets you to think, about friendships, morality, responsibility and a myriad of other important life issues.

Thank you very much for sharing it with us. *bows respectfully*
Blume chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Oh, look! you put this on why was it even NOT in anyway? I just LOVE Sunstreaker! how can anyone ever hate that arrogant dandelion?

I read your page, and I was infinetely sad, really. Sad and depresed. Sad because I think some part of you will miss writting TF fanfiction, and depresed because I will miss seeing updates and new stories from you, even though I've just recently found about them ;

Still, there's a bigger part in me that thinks it's good of you to lay down and rest for a while, find more inspiration, create new ideas, channel that energy into other plans...

I'm going to miss your fics, (specially when you turn them into horses and let them act silly D) but I'm sure we will hear from you in the future, maybe not in Fanfiction, but definetly in a good story... you have an amazing gift, so don't let it rust! ;D

...

...Okay, that's more sugar than I consume... flatery aside, thanks so much for fics like this, and enjoy your self-imposed vacation!
blood shifter chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
i really like this story. you are doing a very good job on it. i hope you continue on with it.
theundefeatableMJ chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
oh, my gosh. I totally love this, VERY deep...is there more?
futurecag chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
That was very beautifully written and I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
tomorrow4eva chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
This is one of my all time favourite Transformer stories. I've read it through about three times, and it's my primary measure of Sunstreaker's personality and motivation (I measure everyone else's characterisation against this, and you set high standards). I love Prowl's 'solution', and Sunstreaker's thoughts at the end. A good shaming is what we all need from time to time, to help us be better people (but it sure isn't fun). You are an awesome writer, and I can't wait until your next piece!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Man, I LOVE this series. I read them your website, but the messagebookthing didn't work, so I'm so happy I can review them here!

I love this story. It makes me hope so badly that Bluestreak finds a happy ending. I'm glad he was able to be introspective and start to find his way out of his own fears.
Mujamo chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
Holy crap, that was utterly amazing. Thank you so much for posting this...I know you're more or less done with the fandom but I hope to see more from you in the future. In the meantime I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Well, so far...I have yet to read Chapter 3 but I'll get to that later. Mad props to you.
Dreamchylde chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Yay for Starhorse!

It was finding your site and reading your stories that made me want to actual try writing some of my transformer ideas. It's sad to see your site go, but I'm very glad that you posted these up on here. You have a much darker take on some of my favorite 'bots, but I appreciate your psychological take on the darker parts of their personalities.

I hope you do keep writing about everyone's favorite Twin Terrors and posting them on here. :)

OH! And the picture on your site with the Twins playing on the X-Box? That portrays my husband and his best friend in the most uncannily way. Even down to the off colored saying. Much kudos to you!
bailang chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I read this story over on your home site a few months ago and absolutely loved it. I appreciated the tension you created between the ark learning to accept Sunstreaker for what he was created to be and how he in turns learn more about . . . for lack of a better term, team work. Enjoyed the characterizations of all the other bots as well, especially Prowl and Blue in the chapter where Sunny has a teaching moment. One of my utmost favorite scenes of all times.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Sorry, that long Annon one was me... I lost my login it seems ( I hope you keep writing these amazing pieces!
Kat chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Sunstreakers always fascinated me beacuse I think there's a lot of wall building going on behind the grumpy exterior, nice to see it looked at here.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Wow, I think Sideswipe is almost as shocking/dangerous/wild as his brother...and he puts lots of thought into his revenge. It's terrible that Mirage got involved in that mess to begin with, but he truly paid the highest price for his betrayl of a friend. He almost seems like Brutus from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar who is convinced to help murder his friend for the greater good. While they didn't try to murder Sunny, one could never know what those jets were truly able to do, and they were gambling with the lives of both Sunny and Siders, and that was too high a stakes game. And just as Brutus had his betrayal cost him everything, Mirage really lost what he thought was so important in the process of gaining something more valuable. The ending match between himself and Sunny demonstrated that beautifully.

I am really curious as it seems the twins came from a very sad or very lacking childhood/family? Mirage has his memories of polo and his family, but the twins just have each other, as if they were created in a void. The sadness in their actions is heartbreaking, and Sunny's fear of being alone coupled with Sides' fear of losing Sunny provides such a powerful undercurrent for the rest of the action.

They are misunderstood on many levels, and I can only hope the rest of the 'bots reach out to them and let them know they are valued in spite of who they were created to be - not just front line fighters expected to kill in the midst of a war. Chilling, but the lessons you tell through their lives are amazing.
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »