Reviews for The Lost
blood shifter chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
i really like this story. you are doing a very good job on it. i hope you continue on with it.
theundefeatableMJ chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
oh, my gosh. I totally love this, VERY deep...is there more?
futurecag chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
That was very beautifully written and I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
tomorrow4eva chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
This is one of my all time favourite Transformer stories. I've read it through about three times, and it's my primary measure of Sunstreaker's personality and motivation (I measure everyone else's characterisation against this, and you set high standards). I love Prowl's 'solution', and Sunstreaker's thoughts at the end. A good shaming is what we all need from time to time, to help us be better people (but it sure isn't fun). You are an awesome writer, and I can't wait until your next piece!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Man, I LOVE this series. I read them your website, but the messagebookthing didn't work, so I'm so happy I can review them here!

I love this story. It makes me hope so badly that Bluestreak finds a happy ending. I'm glad he was able to be introspective and start to find his way out of his own fears.
Mujamo chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
Holy crap, that was utterly amazing. Thank you so much for posting this...I know you're more or less done with the fandom but I hope to see more from you in the future. In the meantime I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Well, so far...I have yet to read Chapter 3 but I'll get to that later. Mad props to you.
Dreamchylde chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Yay for Starhorse!

It was finding your site and reading your stories that made me want to actual try writing some of my transformer ideas. It's sad to see your site go, but I'm very glad that you posted these up on here. You have a much darker take on some of my favorite 'bots, but I appreciate your psychological take on the darker parts of their personalities.

I hope you do keep writing about everyone's favorite Twin Terrors and posting them on here. :)

OH! And the picture on your site with the Twins playing on the X-Box? That portrays my husband and his best friend in the most uncannily way. Even down to the off colored saying. Much kudos to you!
bailang chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
I read this story over on your home site a few months ago and absolutely loved it. I appreciated the tension you created between the ark learning to accept Sunstreaker for what he was created to be and how he in turns learn more about . . . for lack of a better term, team work. Enjoyed the characterizations of all the other bots as well, especially Prowl and Blue in the chapter where Sunny has a teaching moment. One of my utmost favorite scenes of all times.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Sorry, that long Annon one was me... I lost my login it seems ( I hope you keep writing these amazing pieces!
Kat chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Sunstreakers always fascinated me beacuse I think there's a lot of wall building going on behind the grumpy exterior, nice to see it looked at here.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Wow, I think Sideswipe is almost as shocking/dangerous/wild as his brother...and he puts lots of thought into his revenge. It's terrible that Mirage got involved in that mess to begin with, but he truly paid the highest price for his betrayl of a friend. He almost seems like Brutus from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar who is convinced to help murder his friend for the greater good. While they didn't try to murder Sunny, one could never know what those jets were truly able to do, and they were gambling with the lives of both Sunny and Siders, and that was too high a stakes game. And just as Brutus had his betrayal cost him everything, Mirage really lost what he thought was so important in the process of gaining something more valuable. The ending match between himself and Sunny demonstrated that beautifully.

I am really curious as it seems the twins came from a very sad or very lacking childhood/family? Mirage has his memories of polo and his family, but the twins just have each other, as if they were created in a void. The sadness in their actions is heartbreaking, and Sunny's fear of being alone coupled with Sides' fear of losing Sunny provides such a powerful undercurrent for the rest of the action.

They are misunderstood on many levels, and I can only hope the rest of the 'bots reach out to them and let them know they are valued in spite of who they were created to be - not just front line fighters expected to kill in the midst of a war. Chilling, but the lessons you tell through their lives are amazing.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
Prowl and Sunstreaker and mercy...this is truly a powerful combination. Seeing Sunny at his wits end only to be saved by logical, compassionate Prowl...I don't even have words for the feelings and shivers this chapter evoked. And your title is perfect IMHO. Wow. Just how close they all came to losing both of the twins, and yet they never even knew them at all. Sunny was dying a bit every day right in front of them all, and no one came to his rescue. In the end mercy undid him...
Sakon76 chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
I'm so very glad you put this up. I've never read it before, and am at an utter loss for words to tell you how wonderful I think it is.

Thank you.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Wow! I'm so glad you posted this here...I gotta say I love your Lambo website...and your stories of the twins are my favorites. Fearing to live and love and lose...real issues of life too few really want to deal with or admit to struggling with.

This goes onto my fav list in a flash!
Moonscream chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Thank you, Starhorse! :)

I always thought 'the lost' actually referred to everyone BUT the twins, even tho the most interesting chapter is the one focusing on Sunstreaker. This would include the reader as well, at least those who read it because they want to understand the characters the way you do on top of just wanting a good story.
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »