Reviews for The Lost
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
Another wonderful moment my memory insisted I had read, although the site, in its ancient wisdom, allows me to review (again?). This story feels as if it's one of those which, on having completed, the writer stands back and says, "Wow - how did I do that?" If this is not true and you are able to write at this level cold, so to speak, then my hat is off to you, and I'm not wearing a hat at the moment. (Psst, Ratchet - borrow a scalpel?) Wonderful, learned, passionate, human, and loving.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
Very odd ... I remember this story distinctly, even the chapters that the site, in its infinite wisdom, tells me I haven't reviewed already.

That aside, reading this chapter once more is like coming across an old friend: a wise, sophisticated old friend, whom you suddenly understand you were a moron to lose sight of. In this chapter, Sunstreaker, never the most patient of 'bots, summons up a surprising supply of grace in teaching Bluestreak warrior-craft. Wise and knowing, soft and funny by turns, this is one of the best "Transformers" stories I have ever come across - of course, one could say that about all your stories. I was delighted to make acquaintance with "Mirror" again.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
What? I didn't review this? But it's sooo good! That is to say, it's up to Starhorse's usual standards, which means it's waaay beyond what most writers can do. Marvelous and touching.
Mikoto-chan92 chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
Awesome story, just like the rest of your tales. Keep writing! :D
Leonixon chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
I don't know why but i found this chapter to be very very very very interesting, and very Sunstreaker-like. I would see him doing something like this...D Thank you for the contempted smile that played on my face for the whole chapter! You are a very talented writer!
Diinya-chan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Awww... :)

This is very sweet. I love it!
Gillian chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
I have read all the chapters of this story, and I still think that chapter two is easily the best I have ever read.

the line about "he simply had no defense against kindness" strikes me as deeply poignant. One could wish that Prowl would give the same speech to the rest of the autobots (gears. perchance) and see if it strikes them as deep.

Also, please, please more?
DoD chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
I spent several hours reading through this chapter, all in a row, and it was worth it. I especially loved the ending. In part, Prowl's defense reminded me of Alan Shore from Boston Legal (albeit Prowl is somewhat less emotional with his defense). Story-wise, I was also reminded of one of my favorite novels, White Fang. Like White Fang, Sunstreaker has been molded into The Fighting Autobot. He reacted the only way he'd been taught how, until Prowl introduced the concept of mercy. Your writing, and the parallel of White Fang, has convinced me that Sunstreaker, if treated kindly and with mercy, will be able to change drastically and become a wonderful mech.
Starry-Night chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Wow..just wow...this was an amazing chapter and I just couldn't stop reading until the end. I must say when Sunny was let off the hook- for the most part- I felt so releived for him! :) Awsome job, I must say I adore your stories.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
I adore the depth and complexity of the mind which you reveal in your writings. Human mind, Autobot mind, Decepticon mind - in your hands, they are one and the same. And why not? Sentience is sentience.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Wow. Just - wow. Deeply human, deeply philosophical, deeply moving. Wonderful.
femme4jack chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
This is by far one of the best stories I have read on . It gives the twins so much depth. I so appreciate your showing the real affects that eons of war would have on living beings - the utter fear of losing the one thing you love and the utter fear of finding that you care for someone at all. Prowl's logic turned toward the need for mercy was stunning. I truly do hope you will have the time to write another chapter.
femme4jack chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Nothing short of brilliant. Thank you for giving the Twins so much depth. So few writers do.
DarkDanc3r chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
A little late to find this perhaps, but amazing story so far. Sunstreaker is every bit the messed up mech they've turned him into, and Bluestreak's perspective on the last chapter, of how Sides is the only Autobot to truly let himself LIVE is... depressing.

And my Winamp has a depressing way of throwing up the right song at just the right moment. I'm not sure if you listen to pop, or are at all familiar with the artist PINK, but one of her songs is amazingly accurate for what you've written of Sunny.

Some people find the beauty in all of this

I go straight to the dark side of the abyss

If it's it bad

Just one foot wrong

You'll have to love me

When I'm gone.
ZodiacSnake chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
very interesting to say the lest.

i very much enjoyed this.
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »