Reviews for The Lost
Tenyakares chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
I would melt again if I hadn't already yesterday :D I hope you will write more stories, they are so wonderful!

I personally find that your bots are pretty aggressive, (me the softie :D) but I think that makes them all the more realistic. Love it.
Tenyakares chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
*melts* gods I wanted to kneel down and kiss Prowl's feet during his mercy speech! It was so touching and awesome! I love how you go so deeply into the charakters. Wonderful.
Peacewish chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
How wonderful to have you back. A very introspective chapter indeed, with a refreshing dip into a Decepticon's perspective on the plot of the story. Interesting focus on blame, and cognitive dissonance, and whatever else we humans will concoct to help ourselves cope with the rotten things we've done in our lives.

I also like you structured the root cause of TC's dilemma. It would be hard to say why a Decepticon should feel bad about attacking an Autobot, more or less daily exercise, but when you bring payment and treachery and cheering Autobots into it, it becomes so very different. It becomes slimy, and unmentionable. There's no honor in it. Honor probably matters in varying amounts to different Decepticons, but for TC it's right up there. So this whole thing hit him where it hurt. Fascinating read. Now, I won't argue to another chapter, but if you're taking votes, I'll BEG for another update to Semantics.
tomorrow4eva chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
Well-written guilt trip. I think you captured very well how a lot of people think - shift the blame and shift the shame. I like how you balance Starscream's self-fear with his sudden fearlessness when trying to protect Thundercracker. I think Starscream is seriously most effective when he isn't thinking about himself. Ironhide is also very skilled. Where the twins playing marbles? Or really their own game?
blue.bimbomushi chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
This is excellent. Very well written and a gripping character study. I'm glad to have read this fic.
Tochira chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
This is fantastic all around (I stayed up well over an hour later than I should have; I couldn't stop reading!), but there are just no words to adequately describe how much I enjoyed Ratchet. I love the dialogue you write for him. XD;
Trapped in Reality chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
I love your twins. They're so lovable. Are there real rules for the game they're playing? :) I love the imagery and the characters you've portrayed here. I loved the blame-game argument near the end; Sideswipe really has some pent up air, doesn't he?

Starscream is such an idiot, though he has his good side, protecting his wing mates like that. I feel sorry for Thundercracker. I liked how he felt guilt over the whole scenario.

Why is this story rated k? This story is particularly vivid to be rated k. Sorry just noticed the rating.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
faithfulpurelight chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
i like. i like very much.
Moonscream chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Looks like you were able to finally work out the bugs that the original had, and came back with something much better than before. Bravo. :)
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Hmm. This chapter was fascinating. Listening to Thundercracker's thoughts was both meditative and enlightening.

I love the idea of that game the twins play and how TC can't stand his enemies being kind.

As always, thanks for posting.
playswithworms chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Gah! I am not worthy to review this fic! Amazing, heart-wrenching as always

Right about here I just about fell apart: "Looking down, he saw past the hard, angry light in the warrior’s optics, and what he read there made him pause: very simply, that Sideswipe loved his brother more than his own life, that he had never harmed a child..." Sideswipe would kill me, but right then and there I wanted to give him an entire kindergarten class, lol.

Starscream so annoying and harsh and twisted-kind, and Sunstreaker's reaction to the discussion about the attack on him and Thundercracker's doubts and the end with him laughing about the poor minibot *flails about*

Yay! One more chapter _
yoong chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Wow, a shift of POV to Decepticon's characters! That is a stunning twisted turn-I could never guessed it coming. You're amazing with your writing that keeps surprising me. Good job!*giving thumbs-up* d-b Anyway, how the story flow reminds me of the previous chapter, where there isn't much action or movement occur in the chapter, just a main scene of characters' musing and conversations with some flashbacks here and there, like Ratchet and Sides' argument in chapter5. Still, you manage to catch all my attention from the beginning to the very end of the chapter.

On the humourous side, Ironhide made me giggle and wonder if he has put his name on the twins' list of their next prank's target XD The way Sides got angry gave me the image of a protective older brother, not just a twin brother, which was strange to me since I always thought of Sunny as the older.

On the drama side, not just TC's but I also got a glimpse of what-to-call moral or humanity in Starscream as well. Starscream did care for his wingmate and both TC and he(I'm not sure about Skywarp but I guess he felt the same) felt remorse for what they did. You balanced the characters well, giving a view on the evil side of Autobots and then throwing a somewhat good (or not so bad) side of Decepticons.
Spinly chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Very interesting way to humanize Thundercracker and Starscream. Your writing has a way of drawing me into the characters emotions which is at once enthralling and exhausting. Another wonderful chapter!
Elita One chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
poor Cracker was feeling bad

that was very stupid of the seekers to bring up that whole thing
Lady Dragon2 chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
*sits on the edge of her seat & stays tuned*

As always, your work is beyond words. You bring the characters to life and get into their heads in a way I wish I could as a writer. You draw out the emotions so easily, when I know for a fact that it's difficult as all hell to make a reader FEEL all those complicated feelings, and really be IN the character whose view point the scene is written in. Damn impressive to FEEL guilty on Thundercracker's part, hope for that absolution, and not get it. Want it, understand it. Know I'm not him, but FEEL it as I read.

You always just blow me away. D And I love it!

Thank you!