Reviews for The Lost
femme4jack chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
This is by far one of the best stories I have read on . It gives the twins so much depth. I so appreciate your showing the real affects that eons of war would have on living beings - the utter fear of losing the one thing you love and the utter fear of finding that you care for someone at all. Prowl's logic turned toward the need for mercy was stunning. I truly do hope you will have the time to write another chapter.
femme4jack chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Nothing short of brilliant. Thank you for giving the Twins so much depth. So few writers do.
DarkDanc3r chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
A little late to find this perhaps, but amazing story so far. Sunstreaker is every bit the messed up mech they've turned him into, and Bluestreak's perspective on the last chapter, of how Sides is the only Autobot to truly let himself LIVE is... depressing.

And my Winamp has a depressing way of throwing up the right song at just the right moment. I'm not sure if you listen to pop, or are at all familiar with the artist PINK, but one of her songs is amazingly accurate for what you've written of Sunny.

Some people find the beauty in all of this

I go straight to the dark side of the abyss

If it's it bad

Just one foot wrong

You'll have to love me

When I'm gone.
ZodiacSnake chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
very interesting to say the lest.

i very much enjoyed this.
Kai-Chan94 chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
Really like your story!
Tenyakares chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
I would melt again if I hadn't already yesterday :D I hope you will write more stories, they are so wonderful!

I personally find that your bots are pretty aggressive, (me the softie :D) but I think that makes them all the more realistic. Love it.
Tenyakares chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
*melts* gods I wanted to kneel down and kiss Prowl's feet during his mercy speech! It was so touching and awesome! I love how you go so deeply into the charakters. Wonderful.
Peacewish chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
How wonderful to have you back. A very introspective chapter indeed, with a refreshing dip into a Decepticon's perspective on the plot of the story. Interesting focus on blame, and cognitive dissonance, and whatever else we humans will concoct to help ourselves cope with the rotten things we've done in our lives.

I also like you structured the root cause of TC's dilemma. It would be hard to say why a Decepticon should feel bad about attacking an Autobot, more or less daily exercise, but when you bring payment and treachery and cheering Autobots into it, it becomes so very different. It becomes slimy, and unmentionable. There's no honor in it. Honor probably matters in varying amounts to different Decepticons, but for TC it's right up there. So this whole thing hit him where it hurt. Fascinating read. Now, I won't argue to another chapter, but if you're taking votes, I'll BEG for another update to Semantics.
tomorrow4eva chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
Well-written guilt trip. I think you captured very well how a lot of people think - shift the blame and shift the shame. I like how you balance Starscream's self-fear with his sudden fearlessness when trying to protect Thundercracker. I think Starscream is seriously most effective when he isn't thinking about himself. Ironhide is also very skilled. Where the twins playing marbles? Or really their own game?
blue.bimbomushi chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
This is excellent. Very well written and a gripping character study. I'm glad to have read this fic.
Tochira chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
This is fantastic all around (I stayed up well over an hour later than I should have; I couldn't stop reading!), but there are just no words to adequately describe how much I enjoyed Ratchet. I love the dialogue you write for him. XD;
Trapped in Reality chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
I love your twins. They're so lovable. Are there real rules for the game they're playing? :) I love the imagery and the characters you've portrayed here. I loved the blame-game argument near the end; Sideswipe really has some pent up air, doesn't he?

Starscream is such an idiot, though he has his good side, protecting his wing mates like that. I feel sorry for Thundercracker. I liked how he felt guilt over the whole scenario.

Why is this story rated k? This story is particularly vivid to be rated k. Sorry just noticed the rating.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
faithfulpurelight chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
i like. i like very much.
Moonscream chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Looks like you were able to finally work out the bugs that the original had, and came back with something much better than before. Bravo. :)
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Hmm. This chapter was fascinating. Listening to Thundercracker's thoughts was both meditative and enlightening.

I love the idea of that game the twins play and how TC can't stand his enemies being kind.

As always, thanks for posting.
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »