Reviews for Promise
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Ohhh, I love this! It's very sentimental and full of lovely angst that's almost palpable! It's cute that Kirihara folds all those cranes for his captain in hope that his captain will get better.

The ending was very lovely as well.

Beautiful writing.

Keep up the amazing work!
littlelightbulb chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
i, personally, am not really a fan of kiriharaxyukimura, so the last few lines didn't really agree with me. but the rest of it was absolutely beautiful, from yanagi not knowing everything, to the relapse (which literally made me gasp, it was so intense), to the way he and jackal are described to fight quietly. and the repetition of the number of cranes was beautiful.
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I would've been been and killed off poor Yukimura heartlessly D: but I'm kinda glad you didn't. . Uke pair is lovely, but I always tend to learn towards tragedies...which isn't good at all...in any case, I loved this! :D
Marshmallow73 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Wonderful in all its ways... This fic was sentimentally amazing... Kirihara's determination was touching, and his promises almost tore me... You're a great writer... XD
Akemi Hime chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I'm speechless.

So beautiful.

Lei me just add that you almost had me crying at the end.
solaesce chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
A very sweet little story. I like.
vivicance chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This was beautiful indeed. Very Beautiful. I love the pace, the setting, the ambiance, the flow of the words... all of them are breathtaking. You managed to convey Kirihara Akaya with such simple words. I can see in my mind's eye that this is truly something that Kirihara would do, because when he set his mind into it, he won't give up.

It's wonderful. Thank you for sharing it :)
Animegoil chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
So cute. So sweet, and powerful and moving. You captured the child in Kirihara wonderfully, a very sweet child with some temper issues, but with an inextinguishable will. It was lovely- I loved the reality you set in also: How he wasn't able to finish but a fraction of the cranes by the first surgery, and even at the second one still had 200 left, how Yukimura relapses.

Wonderfully done in emotion and general feeling.
eradicating chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
This was lovely...I normally don't like Kirihara too much, but this was beautiful.
blissified chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Not a fan of kirihara but loves this to bits.
Kitsune no Yuuki chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
You're making my heartbreak writing them like this.

Heartbreak in a good way.