Reviews for Not so Much Pride and a Little Bit of Prejudice
emmabrady chapter 8 . 4/8/2016
You could really write more here...
talkygirl chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
love the story...
elizabethbennet3553 chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
Definitely worth the wait :). Sorry I haven't reviewed until now, my computer hasn't been telling me when people update...
ggghhhaaarrr67 chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
1 word : WOW
Moltz chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
Thank you for not abandoning this storyline.

I favor short updates rather than no updates.

Good chapter...How will Mr. Darcy and Bennett get the point across to Tory that she has put herself in a precarious situation.

Look forward to more...keep it coming.

Hope your 2011 is a good one so far!
Emberike chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
You updated at last! I had almost lost hope of this story, but then this good chapter came along. Please update soon!
jmeec316 chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
You going to stop there? It was just getting interesting! Please update again soon!
Meggymoo02 chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
wow love this please continue it

Meg x
Emberike chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Nice story! Unexpected twist in this chapter, and it leaves me wanting to continue the reading... Please update soon! *smiles encouragingly*
SweetieCherrie chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
i love the story:)
jmeec316 chapter 7 . 10/25/2010
Wow. Definitely wasn't expecting that. I respect Alex's choice to take responsibility for his child, to care for him. And, like Tory, I think I would be understanding...or at least try to be. As long as Clara doesn't try to ruin the marriage, that is...Update again soon. I'm dying to know what's going to happen next.
elizabethbennet3553 chapter 7 . 10/25/2010
OMG he has a son! Great update, can't wait for the next chapter
Moltz chapter 7 . 10/25/2010
I'm not sure how i feel about this chapter...torn between Tory needs to drop his sorry butt to ya Tory was thirteen when this happen so there is nothing that will change his past. Should Clara and Andrew be sent away some where that they will still be taken care of but not around to interfere...after Tory and Lord Bancroft marry?

You threw me a curve ball with this chapter; way to go!

Keep it coming!

K
elizabethbennet3553 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
wonderful! I love it! Sorry this review is anonymous, I will come back and subscribe to this story later!
Moltz chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Just found your story; I like the cavalier way that Ben and Alex display their feelings for Tory. The doting brother and the affectionate friend (now fiance).

How long will it take for his father to warm up to Victoria? Will London be a difficult time for the new couple?

update soon, please.