Reviews for The Bonds of Family
RosalinaLumaWarriorII chapter 5 . 3/7
Is that a subtle TFIOS reference slipped in with the whole 'disabilities have a habit of making some guys more attractive.' Thing?

Great job so far,
RLWII
silver7612 chapter 3 . 2/19
This is really good. Harry isn't a tool like in other stories. :-)
misuky7 chapter 26 . 12/26/2014
This was amazing, with a whole new twist. :3
Kat chapter 26 . 3/15/2014
Great Story!
Bobmin356 chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
Seriously, I was just hanging in there until you opted to give Harry cancer. Why don't you just drop a house on him and get it over with.
Edellith chapter 26 . 8/27/2013
I Loved it

Merci
JlovesGaara chapter 26 . 8/26/2013
WOW, What a wonderful story! You sue put Harry through the ringer, but I am glad you gave this a happy ending. I liked the HP/LL pairing, and I am pleased that you involved Petunia and Dudley so much. It was cool to see other characters getting some of the limelight. Well done, keep up the wonderful writing.
fishy girly chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
Love the story! Kind of sad though... Also, Ginny's real name is Ginerva not Virginia
Mionefan chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
You do know that Ginny's name is Genevra, not Virginia. Others have made this mistake as well. Good story none the less, if a bit harsh on Harry.
Mionefan chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
This is a really good story, so I was a bit surprised that the sentence for Vernon was 25 years in a maximum facility. Normally it would be much less and in a minimum security facility. Not that I really care what happens to Vernon as even in canon, he wasn't a good person. JKR doesn't really address child physical abuse as most fan fiction authors do.
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Why is Petunia at Hogwarts.
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
'Petunia turned away as did Luna while Harry undid his jeans and pulled his sneakers off before removing his pants.'
You might want to watch your grammar as you have Harry naked from the waist down. Oh and also trainers not sneakers.
Cookiefan571 chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Bit to quickly for me. Sure he's young but do try to have them spend more time together before love comes up. Perhaps saying Harry likes her is better.
SiriuslyPink chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
The Lion King bit was cheesy and you're spending more time on Draco and Ginny's relationship than Harry and Luna's.
SiriuslyPink chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
He's not in love. He only talked to Luna once. You need development.