Reviews for The Bonds of Family
analidiapotter chapter 26 . 9/25
Hi. How are you?
My name is Ana Lidia and I'm from to meet you.
I want to write a review to you in the first chapter, but i decided to wait a little bit and it's worth it.
You write beautifully and I could feel the emotions in the chapters. The way that you make Harry demonstrate ( with words) how he felt was what touch me more. The reason for that is because I could see me in he. I'm a cancer survival as well.
Not in the same way because i had luck to have a cancer very easy to treat, I didn't need chemo, but the feeling that i felt was like that.
So I want to thank you because your history make me remember that live is full of break downs but full of happy things too( happy memories, family/friends support... things that in moments like this is really important. Is what give you energy to continue living!)
I hope that you continue writing because You have real magic in you.
Again, thank you for this incredible history.
For a new fan XD ,
Ana Lidia
PS: I apologize for any grammatical mistake that a made. English is not my mother language.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 9/15
"I'd Like to say a few words... Boogey Beetle radical Dinosaur" XD HAHAHAH!
Nmgjhvj hgj chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
,noiqwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm,.!.12345677890-/:;()$& .,?!',️
mworth1019 chapter 26 . 9/6/2015
'Nice story
Magenta chapter 26 . 8/11/2015
WOW WOW WOW. That was an amazing story!
RosalinaLumaWarriorII chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
Is that a subtle TFIOS reference slipped in with the whole 'disabilities have a habit of making some guys more attractive.' Thing?

Great job so far,
silver7612 chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
This is really good. Harry isn't a tool like in other stories. :-)
misuky7 chapter 26 . 12/26/2014
This was amazing, with a whole new twist. :3
Kat chapter 26 . 3/15/2014
Great Story!
Bobmin356 chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
Seriously, I was just hanging in there until you opted to give Harry cancer. Why don't you just drop a house on him and get it over with.
Edellith chapter 26 . 8/27/2013
I Loved it

JlovesGaara chapter 26 . 8/26/2013
WOW, What a wonderful story! You sue put Harry through the ringer, but I am glad you gave this a happy ending. I liked the HP/LL pairing, and I am pleased that you involved Petunia and Dudley so much. It was cool to see other characters getting some of the limelight. Well done, keep up the wonderful writing.
fishy girly chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
Love the story! Kind of sad though... Also, Ginny's real name is Ginerva not Virginia
Mionefan chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
You do know that Ginny's name is Genevra, not Virginia. Others have made this mistake as well. Good story none the less, if a bit harsh on Harry.