Reviews for Reflection
Hogwarts chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
REALLY? 8 YEARS!
Tabbycat1987 chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
I bet I know where this is going, you do such a great job of writing these stories every bit as good as the show. Please write more I can't wait to see what you do with it.
wiggiemomsi chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Just finished reading "Come Back for Me" & "Return for Me." Sadly, I didn't realize that either the second story OR "Reflections" were finished! I know it was, what; a year or so ago that you last did anything on either? Any chance that they've been finished elsewhere? I've kinda gotten sucked in and am now hooked!

Help me!
Naomitrekkie chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
Freya's made friends with Sister of Mine! won't she be in for a surprise when she finds out the Doctor put her in there! she's gonna be mad!

great fic, can't wait for more!
SailorNeo chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
I've had, oh, over a month to read this. I'm sad. Well, back to the review. The Doctor is going to have some very serious explaining to do to not only Rose, but also the kids.
AllyOz chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
I cannot believe that you left it there! That is so cruel. I need to know who/what is in the mirror! Please update soon.
doctorwholover chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Omigosh, fantastic! Pleas please continue!
cheri1 chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
This is great! Please keep going!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
And she's not just in their mirror. . . she's in EVERY mirror!

AH! No, no, no!

Poor little family, it's the Family!
Genne chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
neyahahahaha! FINALLY! wonderful point to prepair me for the next chapter! can't wait!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
Can we say, Season 3? O, the family is back! Or at least one of them. Freya is not going to be happy. Keep writing!
this account will be dead soon chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
In the words of this weird little person on telly right now, "He's crraazzyy...with a capital 'k'!"

Anywho, update soon. :)
Genne chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
Love Yoda very much, I do! :D heheeh, I was quite surprised to see this updated so quickly! Happy surprised! Gotta love the Doctors interaction with Tyler, it's adorable. (goes to mop up the poor Tardis)
montypython203 chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
I loved the interaction between the Doctor and Tyler. Great work :)
montypython203 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
As soon as you mentioned the mirror, I knew. I can't wait to see how this plays out, it's going great so far!