Reviews for All the things we said
spashley20 chapter 17 . 4/5/2008
great chapter. i love the way you write about their fears, how they dont' want to lose one another.
Aliaschickita47 chapter 17 . 4/5/2008
OMG CREEPIEST THING EVER. "We could be something more something more..." title is SOMETHING MORE. Weirdo. Lol. How'd you know that song would be playing at this exact same time?
visionary88 chapter 17 . 4/4/2008
So, I just read your whole story... there are so many things I made mental notes to comment on, haha. First! I'm very impressed with how you can stay in first person with Brooke all the time, and yet all of your characters are so well developed. I can totally tell how they're feeling and picture how they're acting, just through their dialogue with Brooke and the way she interprets their expressions. Second! I love how you carry some aspects of the story over into later chapters, namely the yearbook entry. SO well done! Third! WOW emotional. I'm pretty sure I had a pained or upset look on my face throughout, oh, half the story ;) Rarely can writing exert emotional responses from me. Fourth (and final, for I am going on way too long) So realistic. In a coupling like Breyton, it's so easy to fall into the never-in-a-million-years category. But you worked off of all the subtext SO well, and it was very believable. Love your writing, keep it up!
justawritier chapter 17 . 4/4/2008
Wow. amazing chapter. You really showed both of the girl's feels about everything.
Risen2Fall chapter 17 . 4/4/2008
That was incredibly good. The emotion and dialouge was spot on and it was nice to actually find out what Peyton has been thinking and feeling all along.

Anyway, I might go back and re-read it, lol.

Nicely done, as always and looking forward to the next post.
Tiger87 chapter 17 . 4/3/2008
Love the update. Hope brooke and peyton can eventually move on in their relationship and start something good. I think they deserve it eventually after all the stuff they have been through.
apathyaddict chapter 17 . 4/3/2008
wonderful chapter. It's sort of really sad but because it makes so much sense, I can't help but understand what they're both saying.

You're a very good writer, great job!
bohemianxx chapter 17 . 4/3/2008
Wow. That's was... intense. But they're at least one step closer.

Can't wait for the next one. :)
rain1657 chapter 17 . 4/3/2008
Poor Brooke, but she's right. It wouldn't be fair of Peyton to say that they could never be together and then expect Brooke to still be there in the same capacity as before. It would be too hard for her to do that, and I think you captured that well there in the end.

I like the dialogue, it helps explain where the characters are coming from. and it has helped us understand where Peyton is coming from because we really haven't gotten inside her head until this point.

I like how you're taking your time with it as well. You're not rushing this much needed talk and it is working well. this is something that would have been totally confusing for both of them and they wouldn't have been able to express exactly how they feel coherently on the first time. so the confusion you put into the discussion really works well.

anyway, keep up the great work. I really like where you are taking this story!
jva88 chapter 17 . 4/3/2008
O-M-G that was such an amazing chapter. probably my favorite one so far. you wrote that incredibly well. seriously awesome. hope you update soon
E. Christianna chapter 17 . 4/3/2008
This chapter was deffinetly not boring. It helps to see where they've been and where they may go. You are, of course, doing an excellent job!
craftyns99 chapter 17 . 4/3/2008
that was great and well written. I'm glad to know what Peyton had been feeling all this time and why she was so scared
WantTakeHave chapter 17 . 4/3/2008
Wow, great chapter! I think you put their feelings, thoughts and doubts into words very, very well. It's also very logical and realistic they have those doubts, and it benefits the story that you explain them well and don't make them just jump into this thing they're doing without thinking about the consequences.

I do hope they figure things out though, and make the right decision (which is the one that would please the Breyton shippers most, lol).

Hope to read more soon!
Tiger87 chapter 16 . 4/3/2008
I love this story and I can not wait to read more.
sparking.desires chapter 16 . 3/31/2008
I don't think it was rushed at all! This has got to be probably my FAVOURITE Breyton fic EVER. It had me hooked, I had to read all the way through.

It's really sweet and sincere and i think you got the characters down beautifully. Can't wait to read more D
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »