Reviews for All the things we said
LonerInDisguise chapter 18 . 5/2/2011
ive never liked lucas and i love when hes written as a jelous douche.

and on another note... ahhh the l word how we all miss that show
LonerInDisguise chapter 15 . 5/1/2011
loved the realization.. you are such a good writer
LonerInDisguise chapter 13 . 5/1/2011
aaaannnnnndddd there it is.

im so excided. this story is my coke and i am addicted.
LonerInDisguise chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
you kno what... peytons beging to piss me off.
LonerInDisguise chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
go brooke! cant wait to see her kick peytons ass for this one!
CaseyJr chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Yeah! Thanks for adding a Brathan moment. I love them. Its so sweet that she now lives with them for a while. Thats what I wanted!
CaseyJr chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
I just found your story. Yeah! This chapter was amazing. It really shows how much they mean to each others. I cannot wait to read the next one. I am wondering whether there will be more drama or not! Good start!
juicetroop82 chapter 30 . 7/22/2010
Great chapter. Glad to see everything working out Cant wait for the next chapter when alittle bit of LA comes back into Brooke's life. Plz update soon.
Iwy'sAshes chapter 30 . 7/22/2010
okay i just spend my WHOLE day reading this story and now im sad. :( because there is no next chapter right now :) its beautiful. really. how you wrote them, i can totally see all this and its so in-charakter. oh and i loooove julie. and rachel. haley and jamie of course. really please please update soon? it would make my day. week. whatever. :)
svgurl410 chapter 30 . 7/14/2010
Another great chapter. I really enjoyed the interactions between all the characters. Julie & Rachel teasing Peyton & Brooke made me giggle.

The dialogue remained fun, and the story is really well written. I keep repeating myself but I don't know what else to say!

I can't wait for the next chapter and while I'm sad the story is close to ending, at least it's a happy one.

Wonderful job! :)
E. Christianna chapter 30 . 6/30/2010
I just re-read all 30 chapters, and was reminded that I love this story! As usual, you are doing an excellent job. There will be a happy ending right? I like that you brought Julie and Rachel into Breyton's lives for them to be able to veer away from Lucas and his broodiness :). Breyton lovin' would be exciting if the rest of your writing is anything to go by, but I'm embarrassed to post my M rated Breyton story, so I understand the missing parts. Again, still loving this, and I'll stick w/ you another 2 yrs if that's how long we have to wait for a "complete" for this story!
SarahScott chapter 30 . 6/28/2010
loved it!

HA! rachel is back! I love her! hehehe

update soon!
grayfan chapter 30 . 6/27/2010
i really love this story, the relationships are great of course brooke/peyton (so cute!) brooke/julie (big sister) and now peyton/rachel (humorly adversarial) my only plea is that since this is ending soon (pout) can we have a happy ending good luck with job search thanks
rain1657 chapter 30 . 6/27/2010
once again you gave us a pretty awesome chapter. the characters are extremely well developed in this story and it shows in this chapter. you nailed the dynamic between Rachel and Peyton which I was super excited about. also, its obvious that Julie is a well thought out character and wasn't just thrown into the story without reason. great job as always
Miguel51 chapter 30 . 6/25/2010
Yah! Great chapter. Loved the Pachel 'rivalry', and especially loved that last exchange between Julie and Brooke, on Brooke being someone's solid ground, and how Peyton's always been Brooke as well. Fantastic.
328 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »