Reviews for All the things we said
Ally-617-luv-tv chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Hey! I'm here! Reviewing this masterpiece! 'Cause I love it already. :D I haven't even been to the next chapter yet, just to show myself that I can review before reading the next one. It's fair enough punishment, I think. *nods* So here I am, reviewing this chapter. Finally. :P

Honestly, I forgot half the references to the show that have actually happened here! It hasn't been on in how long? Six months? God, that's enough already! And then next season I won't even be able to remember anything because there it goes, four years into the future, where all these past events are nothing and never happened. *sigh* but it's okay! Because I love this story. Brooke's narrations of all these events actually did refresh my memory. I loved the "Maybe they did it and she thought she was pregnant. Oh, yeah, they do it, and two days later she knows. Way to go, Brooke. You’re definitely losing it." I laughed. Hard. :P I wish I could comment more on all of this, but I barely even remember the events she's talking about like I said before, so it wouldn't make any sense! I'll just say I really really liked how Brooke was narrating the whole thing, with all the events, and it rocked, and it made me happy, and I really wanna go read the next chapter, and you're bugging me to submit it anyway.

I love this story. Already! Now, onto the next chapter. :)

-Ally
Aliaschickita47 chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM! Woo, Lucas is so stupid. ::shakes head:: Seriously.
bohemianxx chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
Loved the chapter. I just love this episode and I think you've done a wonderful job with it. Kudos on still making Lucas a dumbass for leaving and not knowing better to check on her, aha.

Can't wait for the storm.
parker12 chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
interesting "calm before the storm" comment - keep going
Risen2Fall chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
Excellent, an update!

Awe, bless Brooke and her inner turmoil. I liked the change in pace, the calm before the storm. UD soon.

Btw, thank you for your reviews!
paulinemcc chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
Okay that was great!

so is it too soon to ask you for an update? :P

loving this.
bohemianxx chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Oh, thank god for Breyton fics! It seems that they only come once in a blue moon. And that's a long time to wait to get your fix.

Liked it. Loved it. Wants you to continue. :]
Aliaschickita47 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Yes. For sure continue it. Right now. NOW. I'm kidding. But seriously, lol. Continue it. I was just bored, so I wanted something to do. And I stumble upon this. You're lucky. I don't surf the net anymore. Lol. Only when I'm uberly bored. So update it! It was really good. Keep me entertained.
Risen2Fall chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
You should continue this! It was a great start and I hope to read more.
parker12 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
absolutely - please continue!
XxOoHuGznKiSzEs chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Amamzing story please continue!
Her-Imaginarium chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Please continue! I loved it!
paulinemcc chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Really like what you have so far, please, please, please continue. I'm sure there's a lot more to happen. :p
eerriinn91 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007