Reviews for All the things we said
svgurl410 chapter 27 . 1/30/2010
Wow, this is SUCH an amazing story! I just found it because I missed reading OTH fics and I love Breyton so much. Once I started, I couldn't stop ... it's seriously addictive! You're a fantastic writer and you have such a great grasp on the characters. :D

I love how you wrote Brooke and Peyton's relationship. It's very realistic, just like the characters. Also, I love Haley, Nathan and Brooke's relationship with Jamie. Her friendship with Rachel is also quite nice too!

I can't wait to see what you're going to do next.

Wonderful job! :)
faberryxbreyton chapter 27 . 1/25/2010
Dear God, change the rating, CHANGE THE RATING! Don't stop it there, we NEED "the scene" lol.

Other than that, fantastic as always! Great to see our favourite girls all happy again )

Keep up the AMAZING work, I can't wait to find out how it ends...but at the same time, i don't want it to stop hehe.

Anyways, awesome to see another chapter, definately my favourite fic right now...possibly ever.

Take care,

-Peytonsawyerforever
grayfan chapter 27 . 1/24/2010
great update as always love this story about to go through breyton withdrawal! thanks
juicetroop82 chapter 27 . 1/23/2010
I liked it. it was kind of a fast chapter though. But I am glad peyton went to Ny to see brooke. Plz update soon.
rain1657 chapter 27 . 1/23/2010
awesome update. and don't worry about the time between updates, sometimes muses can be fickle. anyway, I love that Brooke and Peyton are back together and are working through their issues. everything seems to be coming together nicely. can't wait to see how you wrap this one up in the next few chapters.
cellochick373 chapter 26 . 12/28/2009
lovely chapter ) now all i need is...another one! Can't wait to see what happens, love that brooke's helping rachel, and especially that she talked to peytons dad like that )) update soon please!
CloisDestiny chapter 26 . 12/28/2009
gah, so brilliantly written.

please teach me your ways.

update soon!

you have created an amazing story line!
Miguel51 chapter 26 . 12/24/2009
Great chapter, love how Brooke is gaining confidence in herself again, as opposed to the broken girl she seemed to be at the beginning of the fic. Now the only thing we need to happen now is having the girls return to their blissfull state from a few chapters back, only without so much drama and a little more fluff.
grayfan chapter 26 . 12/23/2009
great chapter brooke is great loved her realization that she and peyton have to be ok with themselves before they are good together i also really liked the restaurant scene, an honest and polite turn down i hope it's peyton at the door! i missed her thanks
rain1657 chapter 26 . 12/22/2009
another solid chapter. the characters are really growing into themselves and this "relationship"... if you can call it that at this stage. anyway, great work as always. merry christmas!
juicetroop82 chapter 26 . 12/22/2009
good chapter. cant wait for the next. i hope that is peyton at the door.
spashley20 chapter 26 . 12/22/2009
okay good, i didn't want that guy to attack her or anything, cause i'll be honest he totally made me nervous lol

and i love that rachel is being brought into it!

update soon :)
paulinemcc chapter 25 . 12/15/2009
:( I really don't like it when the girls are on the outs, and I don't understand why Peyton refuses to go to NY with Brooke. Okay so they're having problems but Brooke would be busy most of the time and Peyton could be as alone as she wanted. I don't get what the problems is in all of this. So Larry took it badly, big deal, not like he's ever been around much for Peyton anyway. I don't know why Peyton's acting the way she is but I feel really badly for Brooke. Peyton's really the only person she has that qualifies as family, and now Peyton doesn't seem to want her around.

They need to sort this out.

More please.
rain1657 chapter 25 . 12/14/2009
I like the way you are writing the distance between these two. it seems realistic and fits in with the feel of the story. it's also how I feel these two would react to what's happened between them in the last few chapters. great work as always. can't wait to read the next one
grayfan chapter 25 . 12/14/2009
great update glad nothing happened with lucas hope peyton works through her fears and brooke comes back soon thanks
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »