Reviews for That Thing You Do
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
ahahahahahha woah Zeck and Kadaj hahahahha the Leon part was kinda funny hahaha
Jediempress chapter 12 . 7/30/2008
Zack and Kadaj...That's a new one.
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
aww poor Sora and Zeck! oh noes! hahahah
Jediempress chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
I didn't suck.

I rather liked the short conversation between Sora and Riku at the end.
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
aw Zack and Cloud lurv each other w kinda happy brother moment! hahah
Jediempress chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
It was filler but it was nice. I liked the little bit at the end (I'm still worried as hell about Zack!)
dark and light heart chapter 9 . 3/4/2008
update soon
Jediempress chapter 9 . 3/4/2008
And now we have some answers. That was very sad.

Stupid question: If Yuffie is Squall's baby sister and just turned 19, how can Squall also be a teen? Like I said, stupid question.
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 9 . 3/3/2008
AH! *bursts into tears* that was so sad! *cries* hhehe nice description
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
*gasp* *o* for me? hahahah *hugs*

this was sad well...anticipating sadness por Cloud and Sephy! *wibble* hehehe i like the song Leon was...singing hahahaha
Jediempress chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
Man, something bad happened to Seph, didn't it? Grumble. And that affected Zack badly too, huh? I hate waiting for answers...

I really loved how Leon and Cloud interacted in the classroom. So far I'm happy with how this is unfolding.
Elichi chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
Oh No! Poor Cloudy!

Oh No! Not Sephy!

-Glomps them both-

Oh No! Poor Squally!... wait... why poor Squally you ask?

Well I shall answer. Squall has a berry angsty Cloudster on his hands, which will make it that much harder to get... to him... if ya know what I mean.

Anywho... Hahah, this chapter made me smile. Even though it had no Zack in it. -cough-

Squalls so cute! I love how you portray him. The lil boy that acts stoic, but really cares, and really loves people.

Oh, and I must ask, what song was that?

Welp, lovely update my deary.

Hope to be seeing more from you soon.

-Cackles-

-points to the left- Oh hey! look at that!

-Super awesome surprise glomp attack-

Muahahaha

-runs off-

Elli
Elichi chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
Hahah loser face!

One sentence at a time. pft.

I guess not even your muse likes you : P

Psych!

Hahah. I love this chapter. Kadaj is so cute! -squee!-

I could so see lil Zachary trailin after Kadaj too! SO cute!

Ya know, with Kadaj's total indifference towards Axel though, it kinda makes you think he may not hate him so much. But you know he has a thing for lil Zachary...

Can you say Threesome? O.o -nosebleed-

Oh, but you kinda threw me off at the end there. '“Yea, mom works a lot too.” At Yazzo's statement, Kadaj stood and looked to his brother and sister. Without a word they went to the door, saying their goodbyes.'

Yaz is Riku and Fu's bro. Not Kadaj honey. Hahah. Don't go confusin yourself there babe. That would be bad. Bad Ulti!

Well, you know I cut you a break on the whole slave drivin thing cuz you pumped two out in one day, but I you best be havin the next chapter posted really soon darlin. So, we can do this either the hard way or the easy way. -pulls out whip-

Hope to be leaving another review soon... REAL soon. -cackles-

Elli
Jediempress chapter 7 . 1/15/2008
I wanna know what's wrong with Zack! The tug of war between Axel and Kadaj was fun.

Don't kill yourself, just do what you can.
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 7 . 1/15/2008
hahha Leon is so mean hahahah i loved the little intereactio between Yazoo and Axel it was silly