Reviews for The Unexpected Visitor
Somebody chapter 19 . 3/13/2014
Toooooooooooo long but why can't we copy and paste? waist of time!
Sta chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
Love the story!
Trahnfisch chapter 19 . 11/20/2011
great story!

i loved reading it!

thank you very much for writing and sharing it!
Kay Isles chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
So I stumbled across this story and was intrigued by the synopsis.

I must say, I really quite like this story and probably won't move at all until I'm done reading it, lol

Kay
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 19 . 5/17/2011
You are amazing.
fox-rox1539 chapter 19 . 9/30/2008
I had read this story before I had an account, so I didn't review. I can across it today, and remembered reading it! I had forgotten about it (oops!)

So here I am! To review. I love this story, its awesome! Great job.
ToThoseWhoGroundMe chapter 19 . 5/11/2008
All I can say is that, that story is beautiful... In some parts I actually cryed! I stayed up all night just to get half way through this story! :P I love this story and your other stories, you're an amazing author and you diserve a million reviews on all of your stories.
TiaRat chapter 19 . 3/23/2008
I love the ending with the advanced math to figure out their realtionship. I can also think of a few friends who might be likely to try something like that (ironically one is divorced).
TiaRat chapter 13 . 3/23/2008
Short, but a good chapter. I think the bit you borrowed is exactly right-a person has to choose to be happy even when it means dealing with old emotional baggage enough for it not to get in the way of the present. What I like about this story is that it feels like they are both in therapy (they both probably could use it). It would be so interesting to have either one of them as clients for therapy-they are both intelligent and able to deal with difficult things but at the same time have big gaps in emotional, communication and relationship skills.
kris chapter 9 . 3/21/2008
well, I can never pass up a dare...just wanted to let you know that your story is GREAT! I love how you are showing correlations in Sara and her brother's lives. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
KimCSI chapter 19 . 3/21/2008
I just found this fanfic on the GrissomSaraForeverLove wiki. It's fantastic. Well done :)
angry penguin chapter 19 . 3/2/2008
Very nice.
sidlerocks chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Great story.

As someone who works a lot with kids in foster care, I have to say I'm not sure I've read ANY work of fiction that deals as accurately and honestly with the scars left both by the events which cause kids to enter the system, and by the system itself, and with the toll they can take on the people who love them. Some parts of this are hard to read, not because it isn't beautifully written (it is) but because I found myself aching so for Gil and April as well as Sara and Mike.
Luce chapter 19 . 1/17/2008
Ah, if only this could be our CSI reality come the spring. And if only those studio bastards could stop being greedy schmucks and pay the writers what they deserve, then the world would truly be a wonderful place.

I love this fic, I started reading it at 7am and couldn't put it down even though I should have been showering and getting ready for work(so I blame you if I get weird glances from coworkers and artful dodges to avoid whiffs of BO, lol). It's only as I'm rewatching season 7 in an effort to dull the pain that I'm seeing the parallels: Grissom went on Sabbatical, wrote Sara a letter but never posted it and then came back to her; Sara leaves, ostensibly for good, and leaves Grissom a letter, she has to come back if only to fit the pattern.

Anyway, on to this story: I really like how you depicted the relationship bet Sara and Mike and also her interactions with Alice. I like that you showed Grissom opening up to the team because that has always been his major issue. Grissom has always held back perhaps from diffidence or shyness, or perhaps out of a fear of letting others get too close, of letting someone SEE him. You made him vulnerable, and Sara's departure brought him to the point where he needed to reach out.

And that is where I have to end this or I'll never make it to work, and that would be a very bad thing indeed.
csi3gsr chapter 19 . 12/17/2007
I loved the story! best fan fic that i've read in awhile. keep on writing, 'caus i'll keep reading!