Reviews for Welcome to the Hotel California
yugioh fan chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This story is awesome! PLEASE do more! :)
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
LOL I had fun with this one! :-D

Alexander does make me laugh with his behavior even if he does seem out of place for the 'Doom Reborn' series. He's grown on me just like he grew on Dartz. I don't hate Alex at all. I rather like his naive nature and his clingy-ness to Dartz.
Kohaku no Hime chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Highly amusing portrayal of Dartz-san, if I do say so myself. _~ Please continue writing this story, LuckyLadybug-sama! I'm holding my breath anxiously!

Kohakuhime of Konoha
Quyate chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
How does Dartz talk himself into these situation? Who knows...but I love it either way!

I love Alexander! I wish you would right more stories that include him...

I'm quite familiar with the Eagles' song, so I'm curious about how that will figure into the story. I also wonder as to how Alexander and Dartz will EVER survive a formal dinner with those businessmen.
fairywings81 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Finally I read it. It looks great, hon! The details, and the reaction of the driver...and of course, adorable adorable Xander. XD

I'd like to see Dartz attempt to put a suit on Xander. XD
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
"I like food" aww! X3 Alexander's still adorable, by the way. Very interesting start! This story could be a lot of fun. 3
Kazaam chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Ooh, I'm intrigued by this story! I wonder what it is about the hotel that's so ominous?

I like how you've written the characters! It's been ages since I've seen Dartz, and this is bringing back a bunch of memories. I can really see this happening.

And Alexander is so innocent! It's really cute. It'll be interesting to see how Dartz manages to cope with his wings!

**snicker** And the Elevator Out of Order sign was amusing. XD