Reviews for Cruel Lesson
DeathLadyShinigami chapter 18 . 3/14
I still over 8 years after its completion love this masterpiece of a fic. Well done indeed.
Dee chapter 18 . 2/18
I like how everyone who read this is blaming Naruto. Like how is he supposed to notice children who are in a bad situation. It should be adults, especially adults who are blood related to these children noticing these things. I'm sure if Naruto did notice this he would have brought up to his team, heck even to the hokage. Drives me insane they expect a kid who just because he was in a similar situation to notice these things. Grrrr. I blame the family, the hospitals, heck anyone in charge.
skyeza chapter 18 . 1/12
Thia has been a bloody brilliant read, I have truly enjoyed reading this amazingly unique story. I am still surprised that Naruto was so disconnect from the children. I mean he was one off them so how didn't he see it? But other than that it was an awesome read, I honestly enjoyed it. It was so extremely different from everything else that I have read
Guest chapter 18 . 7/20/2016
This fic left me with a feeling of intense sadness- and, at its end, a sense of triumphant victory. Nothing can ever compensate these children for the loss of the safe, secure childhood they should have had- but their future will be far brighter than would otherwise be the case, and that makes me feel happy. At the opening of this last chapter, I could practically feel the children's contentment and happiness at the way things are now.
SanglanteAlouette chapter 18 . 1/19/2016
That's just...wow ! Sad, but really well written. Thanks for the story.
LaforayaWattpad chapter 18 . 6/24/2015
Wow...
LaforayaWattpad chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
Oh, wow...
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 18 . 9/6/2014
Damn . . . I . . . damn. Wow. Would've thought Naruto, at least, would've noticed, considering. But, just. Damn. I'm a little shocked at that whammy at the end, there.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/28/2014
Sad Yet happy ending.
Monki-Neko chapter 18 . 9/12/2013
love this! at first it was and still is a bit confusing to read b/c of the many different p.o.v.s but it was soo good that i couldn't stop reading!
Jespheonix05 chapter 18 . 5/28/2013
I love this story so much but the ending feels a little too short to me. I wish you would revisit this and perhaps tell us more of what becomes of this children and whether they find they're "Neverland". The place where they can be free. It would be nice to see a little more on the changes in Konoha and whether any of the ninjas ever run into any of the kids and what kind of conversation they would have. Naruto especially should have been more sensitive to their issues I think. Well anyway I really like this story and this is probably my 3rd read since I found it. Thank you for sharing it with us I really do appreciate it.
csad21 chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
Wow. Very good job, especially for a story so focused on OCs. Loved it. It felt rather chilling in its plausibility. In the end, I was rooting for the kids, and somehow the epilogue felt...not enough, too open-ended. I would have liked to read more about the waves this bit of fail on Konoha's part caused everywhere.

Only one big problem:

It's possible that ffnet just plain messed up as it often does and you didn't notice, but where did all the line breaks go? The lack of them made reading this so incredibly difficult that it took me twice as long to read this than it should, and made the intended emotional impact of the story less than it should be. The paragraphs are so messed up right now without the appropriate line breaks/paragraph breaks.

Maybe you could take a look sometime in the future when you have time and correct it?

Also, funny typo: you keep writing Byakugon instead of Byakugan. :D
Li chapter 18 . 11/23/2012
This was amazing. Thank you for writing this.
knightlygirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This story is really interesting, and I find that it makes some really good points about what happens when there isn't proper documentation and records of what happens when people aren't being observant enough. My only beef with this is you introduced a lot of characters with out explaining who they were, but beyond that it was pretty fantastic.
inkspot823 chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
Hahaha! Oh, I'm sorry! It just amuses me how at the bottom of the first few chapters you ask people to let you know if their reading it. I know it's a rather heartless thing to laugh at, but it amuses me since I hold this story and you as a writer in such a high regard. The fact that anybody on Fanfic doesn't like your work just never occured to me, because I don't think there could be a single person who doesn't like reading your stories.

That being said, I think this is the seond time I've read this... I might have left you a review on it before, but oh well! Now you have another review! ;)

And if I had to choose... Kyo and Arashi would have to be my favorite. ...Along with Karas and Reiji and Shiroji and- Oh who am I kidding! I love them all! And I feel so bad for them! *cuddles fictional character* You are loved!

Lol. Ok. I'll stop being insane now. :D