Reviews for Hopes and Dreams
uss71832 chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Another one for the books! As in real life, soulmates have to work harder than those who aren't to maintain the harmony and happiness of the whole.
missfae chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
Loved it, loved it, loved it! I was saddened by Feral's miscarriage, but happy that he had a daughter. I really loved what you did with Steele's character. I don't remember much about him from cartoon, but I am happy that he developed into a strong, smart character in this story. Drake and Nick, yes! Just loved this story from beginning to end.
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I really liked this fic!
Jovianokami chapter 10 . 1/5/2008
Oh that was great ending! I can't wait for the Shadow beyond the moon, it that what it was called? I can't wait for it! I wonder how it going to go. Will, I need to get going! I still working on the facts of life.
missfae chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
Three very powerful updates and I read them in one sitting... I didn't think I would like a story better than Hell Is Like This but I think I found it and my heart broke for Feral... I hope he can have another... he seems to have so many problems with kits in your stories... hugs...
Jovianokami chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
OH, that was great. Poor Drake I wonder how he going to handle things now. And what about Feral? He isn't going to lose the kitten is he?
Jovianokami chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
OH, that was great! Sorry if I hadn't send a review. I still having things work out on my labtop so I having to use a friends computer. But I do love on how this is going! I wish I know if Jake is going to find anyone soon and what going to happen between Chance and Feral.
missfae chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
Love this story, love the writing. I can't wait for more... wow...
missfae chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
wow a different Steele than we are used to seeing... this one is competent and less arrogant, even though we see bits and pieces of it... and taking the time to understand about the Sabens... I think I am starting to like the Steele. Is my trust going to be misplaced? don't answer that, I want to be surprised... love the update but that isn't a surprise... I love all your writing,especially about my favorite pairing... hugs...
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
Oh, that was great. I wonder dose this Drake kat play a part in this story? I just thinking about it since you have him in; will he be with Razor? Or with someone else? I can't wait for the next chapter! I wonder if it going to be about Chance and Feral or something else. Update soon!
missfae chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I read this yesterday and I thought that I had left a comment... I am ecstatic about a sequel. I love any story you write, especially the feral/chance; especially, especially pregnant feral/chance...lol... I am really looking forward to the update...hugs... missfae
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Haha...that was great! Man, that was a great way to start off a new story! I can't wait to see what going to happen in the next chapter!