Reviews for Cardiac Episode
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
This was so sweet! I loved it. I miss the wonderful relationship Gideon and Reid shared on the show and your story brought it all back for me! Thanks!
PinkHimeLacus chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
THIS WAS SO SWEET! It really captured their personalities. Made me cry. So beautiful. It touched me, so well written. Thanks for sharing, more please? -.
PinkHimeLacus chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Way to cute. True to characters and all. You are a Criminal Minds genius writer! I wish all stories were close to your writing style. You write so brilliantly. I love the way you portray Reid! Such a emotion chapter, I loved it. Thanks for sharing!
Harriet83 chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
I really liked this! I think you captured very well Reid's personality. I especially liked the second chapter, the interaction between the characters and the final father-son chat.
VacantAccount chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
OMG! I just found this when I looked at your profile!

This was just how I could see Reid reacting! It was so heartwarming and ...happy! I loved it! )
scc1fan chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
I LOVED it! Such an awesome way to end it! So glad Dewayne is alright-he's been in my family's prayers.

Glad to see you back,

tearbos chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Aw, wonderful.

I love that Reid is being so protective-its so like him.

I just recently learned how to play Phase-10 with some friends, so I love that you used that. Hotch cracking a joke made it even better.
Aggie Escott chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
So beautiful!

And then Jason goes and leaves after season 2!

Poor Reid. Do love him!

(Yeah I kno hes a fictional character, but its the closest I'm gonna get! LOL)

Ags x
Poisonchik88 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Aw.. that was so sweet.. "I love you Dad!" Squee !I could really see that happening on the show..

I hope your friend gets better soon and I will keep him in my prayers!

Anyway .. Awesome.. I'm going to catch out the rest of your stuff... :)

tearbos chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This is really great. I could see it happening. It's very sweet yet heartbreaking too.

"It seemed his photographic memory was on the fritz."

Great line.
supergirl02 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
That was great! I LOVED the last line!
outlaw author chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Oh, I LOVE IT! I love it I love it I love it!

~outlaw author
Deanne Stevenson chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
You could have ended it at the first part and it would have been a real tear jerker. I was surprised there was more, and I like what you did with it.

PanicButton chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
that was sweet. :c) I hope your friend gets better soon.
Kerubim chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
UPDATE! awsome job that was one of the sweetist storys I have ever read, you should make this into a story, happy wrting.