Reviews for Something Like Revenge
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 6 . 4/6
Makashi... Will Obi-Wan recognise one of the lost 20 by his style?
I hope that Obi-Wan's method of destroying the device is efficient.
I hope that Maul and Obi-Wan will spar. I hope that Maul will ask Obi-Wan whom he learned Makashi from. I hope that Obi-Wan will know Qui-Gon's Master to be Count Dooku, Master of Makashi.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Purplewillowtrees chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
this is a very good story, please update soon :)
Lady Logos chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Very interesting.. Shame that you haven't updated it for almost 2 years though. In any case here is one reader waiting for an update regardless. Hopefully you will do as such.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
This story is strange and little confusing at times, but oddly compelling.
pride1289 chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
update?
Chandlia chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
I was cleaning out my story alerts when I stumbled upon this gem. I'm really looking forward to some more Maul & Obi-Wan verbal/mental/physical sparring and Obi-Wan finding out that the Sith they're hunting is his Master's Master. Hopefully Kenobi will be feeling a bit more like himself after his...experience...with Iridonian wine. Please, please keep up the great work!

Hoping for an O-Ten update,

Chandlia
Kaylen Cooper chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
I find this interesting! I look forward to reading more. :)
Kimsa Ki-Lurria chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
Oh, Obi-Wan, why did you drink the wine? Didn't Maul's earlier comment about you being his captive tip you off?

Well that's a great way to end the chapter - I'm hooked now. Well, I was since the first chapter but that's different.

It's a pity to see you haven't updated for a bit over two months now. I hope I'm not putting too much hope in when I add this to my Alerts?

Update as soon as possible - this is really quite good, and I really like the way you've portrayed Maul. Your writing is short, sweet, and to the point. That's great.

-Kimsa
Zach chapter 6 . 2/3/2009
Great chapter. This sure is an interesting fic.
WhyMustIWrite chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
I love the way you've written Obi Wan and Maul's interaction. You've added all the right elements of tension, wry humor, subtle jibes, and more.

It's interesting that Maul could bring himself to trust Obi Wan to remove the chip rather than stab him through. Is he consciously exploiting the fact that a Jedi would not kill an unarmed man in cold blood? More likely, he just knows that Obi Wan wouldn't kill him since it would ruin his opportunity to find Tyrannus.

I also really like the scene in the end with Qui Gon, especially the way you introduced it with random memories of his former advice. Leave it to Qui Gon to support this unconventional alliance of Jedi and Sith on a mission for their mutual good. But he did warn Obi Wan to let go of desires for revenge.

I wonder what's happened to Obi Wan. Was the drink drugged? Was the apparition of Qui Gon real, or a hallucination? Hmm...
Barranca chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
It's ironic that Obi-Wan received advice from Qui-Gon with the help of Maul.
Barranca chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
It does seem suspicious that Obi-Wan just up and left. The least he could have done is left a recorded message for Anakin, who knows how long his "mission" will take. I'm surprised that he trusted Maul that far, the Sith did kill a man he loved in front of his eyes after all.
Rissika chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
I hope you upload new chapter soon!

It's really interesting story! And I'm curious next chapters!

And how Obi-Wan react when he dicovered that Maul wanted to kill Dooku.
Rissika chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
I really like this chapter.

It's quite interesting about Obi-Wan fear and the end about Dooku curious me.

The idea of the story is really good! I love fiction where appears Kinobi, Maul and Dooku :D
Phard chapter 5 . 10/9/2008
what happened? why did you stop?