Reviews for Shampoo
doesnotwriteanymore chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
all i can say is bravo... i hope that is one of the best i read fo r awhile i cant wait for any other random moment s liek that god that was aewsome hope you read mine ..my first attempt at fan fi ci am not done tho thanks you adn your welcome..xoxo roseanne
Topaz Fireheart Storm chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
i love fluff, and this story!
AngeliqueandDarcy chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
WOW! I really like this story! Your awsome for putting it up and letting people read it! A hundred thumbs up for me!
Howardgirls2003 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This was simply adorable! I love a little bit of sexy Edward, even if it is only washing her hair!
Vanity Is Precious chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Very very nice! You have a very lovely writing style.
Teeny Tiny Twilight chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
wow i am pritty close to laughing at the moment :p very well done _ definatly going on my favs :P
buggage chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
hahah, who knew getting your hair washed could be so hot. love it! and love the phrasing "squeaky clean hair, slightly dirty Edward" hahah so cute
Lovebugs chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
That was really cute! Thanks for sharing.
dlhk chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
oh, so HOT! I want more where this came from! And I want my hubby to wash my hair.
Angeliss chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I read this once before I had an account, and I am as amazed now as I was then.

Many people are suprised by Edward's supposed "dirtiness". He's not dirty. He's being male. He should be attracted to Bella like that, as well. He just hides that part of him behind the gentleman.

Bella's reaction to the whole situation, the gradual changes, are not only true to her character, but add to the humor and "aw, cute"-ness of the scene.

Again, I love this story. I don't think I could say that enough to really make it say what I want it to, but it might work.
Mizra chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Edward... can...be...naughty?

*gasp*

Really, it was a quite nice read. I love getting my hair washed at the salon, too. It really is so relaxing!
MinniMuffin chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Hahaha! I love dirty Edward XD

Great oneshot!
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I love Edward. Your writing is wonderful. I'm able to imagine this whole thing in my head. I really enjoyed this!
hot 101 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Ha dirty Edward, never guna get used to that one lol!.
runaway xo chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
i love it! hahh very good! :)
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »