Reviews for Bring the Hammer Down
NakedFury chapter 2 . 9/20
Holy shit was this chapter full of insane cheesiness and sappy crap. Damn its like a sugar overdose of the stuff.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 8/24
ch 2
Is that the hammer like the one used from the crap man the L:avi's hammer idea ?
ColdEyes777 chapter 28 . 7/28
I absolutely loved this story. Keep it up.
Rogue Survivor chapter 5 . 7/4
At this point, I have started to read out of sheer boredom. If you still have a connection, download a few extra stories, in case you wind up like me. Naruto never got any advice from Iruka... He just kinda walked in, told him who he was dating, muttered some comments about God, and walked out. Kinda like my Grandma, who I haven't seen since she went to the sanitarium.
Rogue Survivor chapter 3 . 7/4
I think it would be more insane to try to sneak up on a master of the Byakugan. Just Saiyan.
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 7/4
I could swear Tsunade wanted him to stay SANE. Now she's claiming to like his insanity? HIGHLY suspicious if you ask me.
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 7/4
I imagine he looks like Thor.
arinasution5 chapter 3 . 4/28
Bthf
Dumb fuck. May a dog rape your ass and rip it.
The Third Son chapter 1 . 3/6
"Hey dad, I just met God, she like, gave me a huge hammer and told me to basically do whatever the fuck I want"- Child

"Sure, sure."- Father

This is how the reaction from Tsunade was... seriously though, after being told that he met Kami, she was like, 'Okay then' and went on her merry way...
Guest H chapter 1 . 3/3
...Who else besides me thought of Naruto becoming like a non-God Thor when they first read the story summary? XD
xNaruHina chapter 17 . 1/7
Yeah a no holds barred fight would be a beatdown and TenTen would be out of commission for months. One: he has all his gifts unlocked already and she has only her sword. Two: he has far far more stamina then she does so he would just have to tire her out if it even came to that. Three: He heals exponentially fast and she doesn't.
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 1/6
She just cannot be nice to him just for the sake of being nice can she. She always has to threaten him in some form and she always needs to try to bring physical harm to him. Yupp, she is definitely worse than Sakura in the physical harm category, maybe not the emotional or psychological but definitely worse in the physical sense. Hopefully she just doesn't turn abusive.
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 1/6
So she just left him on the floor? That is oh so nice. She could at least have put him on the couch. Jeeze she is so self centered.
xNaruHina chapter 5 . 1/6
she did however knock him into the ground AFTER she tried putting a blade to his neck. She may be worse than Sakura in that regard.
2,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »