Reviews for Bring the Hammer Down
still a good story
61394 chapter 22 . 7/6
SHUT UP HIDAN
61394 chapter 3 . 7/3
protect the dangly bits naruto protect them
EpicToast chapter 28 . 7/3
I've laughed and cried. I've cheered and shitted. I even said WTF at times. But this has to be the most epic shit I've ever had the chance to read. You pudgypudge are awesome!
Guest29365105D chapter 1 . 6/26
Yeah, paperwork, taht's what they'll doing. Totally drunk. With sensitive dokuments.
The last time I read a story like this they sealed his Chakra and kicked him out of Konoha.
At least he has a bitchin' HAMMER now. I hope it's not one of those talking, enchated weapons. If I where a HAMMER, talking and enchanted, I wouldn't stop singing, becasue ya Can't stop this, nah-nahnahnah-nahnah-nahnah~
Annonymous chapter 28 . 6/25
Wow. This story was brilliant, lots of adventure and drama, and equal amounts of romance. FATASTIC STORY DUDE ! Great work Pudgypudge :D
Damn good. Well written. I enjoyed the story very much.
demon5451 chapter 28 . 5/11
Well a very good story I was hoping that kami would bless nurato friends with the power to find there soul mate so all his friends can be happy.
why not let him get his mom and dad home all the mony and some hot grils too and mack thme be slve grils cothers like lent had
Kisaki Sakura chapter 28 . 5/3
Well, it was certainly a diffrent approach to the Naruto Universe. Nice story, intresting idea, the plot went well with the general idea of the N.U.
I'd wished for a little more charater development - but then again I trieve for it like nobody else. So, all in all, a job well done.
BlackAwakening chapter 28 . 3/24
Amazing story, easily one of the best fanfictions i have read in a long time
BloodyDragon05 chapter 28 . 2/27
I like the story very much. I was wondering if there was going to be a sequel to this story.
deathincarnate65 chapter 28 . 2/22
i say do a sequel
tenten.me chapter 28 . 1/26
Hiiiii, that was a wonderful story I wish there was more stories about Tenten and Naruto. You are an AMAZING writer please write more Naruten stories.
Thanx a lot