Reviews for Bring the Hammer Down
russell.broad.14 chapter 27 . 4/13
Will you be doing a sequel to this and showing us what they do to Seireitei? other than that, I loved the story.
cody chapter 28 . 3/21
Another dam fine story :)
Biblio388 chapter 14 . 3/8
That will make things a little more interesting. He has so many people after him that it is annoying to keep track of. He definitely should "thin the herd" so to speak and make them more manageable.
Biblio388 chapter 11 . 3/7
That was a long time coming. Got to agree about that. Can't wait to see what that does to the dynamic.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 3/7
Enjoying the interaction between the two. It is always interesting to see the different personalities in each story. Really liked the Tenten in the last story I read and I think I might like this one as well. Good writing and storytelling.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/7
Intriguing idea. Hope to see it pan out well.
LordHatredX chapter 28 . 2/4
interesting story,another good story

! ! !
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 28 . 1/19
Love this story and the ending was very satisfying
Uzu-Kaze-1032 chapter 17 . 1/18
Another great chapter to an amazing story. I have to admit picturing Itachi with a maniacal grin is kinda creepy.
vmage2 chapter 28 . 1/13
There should totally be a continuation of this one. I, for one, would love to see Naruto and Tenten influence Bleach.
Swifteagle chapter 28 . 1/8
An excellent fic! A nice change from the norm, but still believable and not in the realms of ridiculous that some fics get to. Would be nice to see a follow up of this, not sure if you have or not, going to check now.
Rineggan Naruto chapter 28 . 1/2
Great story, bit teary eyed at the end. Could you make a sequel? You know, like where it picks up where it left off with them in the Shinigami and all
Chocolate thunda chapter 28 . 12/31/2013
This is chocolate thunda hitting you with that tasty soundwave letting you know that your story was awesome. That was some twist ending you put on there and I'm an aspiring writer trying to come up with new things and I was wondering if I could use some of your ideas. Just let me know through your next updated story. Like put your response before or after your next updated stories' chapter.
Mirikuto chapter 22 . 12/31/2013
I think I actually cried when jiraiya prayed to kami. Holy crap dude, you are a good writer. :)
Guest chapter 28 . 12/26/2013
Can u make a one shot of naruto and tenten in world of warcraft with naruto repeatedly beating sha-garroshs head in and tenten slicing king wrynns crotch off then healing them with angel powers? it being utter crack, of course.
1,911 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »