Reviews for A New Chapter for Us
viravira chapter 18 . 11/10/2012
it has been a long time,i love this fanfic so muchkazukiXjuubei is always my favourite pairings.
Ligare chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
It lacks a rather crucial piece of information. Just how in the world Ginji and Kazuki could come to possess the necessary organs that make pregnancy biologically viable?
heytherepanda chapter 19 . 9/19/2009
I know you made this quite a while ago, but I love it! Awesome job!
toraMizu chapter 15 . 10/14/2008
Thanks~ i luv ur story so~ much!

JuuKazu is my fav pairing btw...

but, it's hard to find their dojin...huhu
Manabishi chapter 19 . 7/26/2008
hi!

winter vacations (*)_(*)! sorry for the late review u.u

loved the end, specially the last scene with their children, kiyoshi is really like Juubei towards his sister (L

and of course I'll suppot ur others fics! will be waiting for them

bye bye (L
Julh20 chapter 19 . 7/23/2008
Thank you for your message! It was an honor to review your story! _ and I can't believe this is the last chapter! What a great story, I loved it!

Poor Faust, I actually felt bad for him! He was not crazy, he was just like Juubei and Kazuki! He was madly in love with his Angle and thought maybe God had given him a second chance, but when he realized what Kazuki really wanted, he let him go because he wanted Kazuki to be happy! how sad! Hope he finds his happiness on the other side with his Angle!

Love the way Akabane interacts with kids, just so... Akabane... LOL! Love your ending not lame at all! Happiness for everyone! AW... can't get enough of Juubei and Kazuki's kiss, it warms my heart with content as always! You really did a great job, so best of luck on your writing, and please keep it up! You have my support! _
Ginji's Girlfriend chapter 19 . 7/18/2008
Thanks for thanking me, and sorry for the late review. Well, all I can say is that the end paints not only a picture of true happiness, but also, of what is greater than happiness: JOY. I am honored to be part of this story of people who are far from perfect, yet find perfection in true love, joy, and happiness. Really, this story depicts a new chapter in the lives of the characters we've all come to love. And don't worry, I'll continue Meant to Be when I have some leisure time. Many more fanfics to come, and I know this story doesn't end here, because all stories do not have endings. For true love does not end. TRULY, YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION. CONGRATULATIONS, DEAR.

WITH LOVE,

GG
Howls-Princess-loves-EdwardRoy chapter 19 . 7/17/2008
hello darling. i am So sorry for not reviewing sooner. I was in Sydney, singing for the Pope for World Youth Day, even though i'm not catholic...oh well...OH MY GOD IT"S FINISHED!

it's a beautiful story, and you gave it a wonderful ending. I am so proud of you! well done, and don't forget to keep writing - or darlin' i'm gonna turn up at your house and set Akabane on you...or maybe Ban and Ginji's mean little boy...hm...

anyway, i loved it!
hihi chapter 19 . 7/15/2008
look I really liked your story but the faust part was kind of lame really...

plus it had a lot of writing mistakes.

still I liked it, specially the super cute endig with the kids P

well kisses
WhiteEnsigma chapter 19 . 7/14/2008
It's super cute. Akabane is so funny! I love how he is so good with kids...like a father-to Nozomi. And the name calling is cool. 3 dads, wow! Not a lame ending at all. Thanks for the story, I had a fun time reading it.
kawaiikazuki chapter 19 . 7/14/2008
I'm extremely sorry for not being able to review, I just logged in today after untagling myself from the numerous knots known as exams...I love the the story! Especially "Mummy and Dady are making out again!"

Great job, really! This is the only story I began reading which actually achieved completion. Congratulations and thanks for the plushies and cookies

Hope you write more fics \o
The Flea chapter 19 . 7/14/2008
that was so cute! i don't want it to end! it was such a great story!
ladyasile chapter 19 . 7/14/2008
YAY! I was the first one! ; Moving on...

Aww, I loved this chapter. It's so sweet and I enjoyed the background story on Faust. Such a tragic soul, really, but you made me like him. I enjoyed how playful the kids were too. And Akabane, of course. He makes everything so much better! o Kazuki and Juubei seem to have a wonderful life together. Very nice. Thank you for delivering a great ending! ... Though that's making me think twice about my own ending. . Anyways, thnk you for the gifts and good luck with the rest of your fics as well!

Take Care!

:-)

P.S. I'm going to miss this fic.
Julh20 chapter 18 . 6/13/2008
Oh my god, you have to update... I can't wait for what Faust will say! Love your ideas and story, please don,t be cruel and held back the next chapter... can't wait...please...please...please update soon! Love it!
Julh20 chapter 17 . 6/13/2008
I love it! My heart was up and down and sad for Kazuki! I love it, especially in the end, you brought tears to my eyes! I need kleenex!