Reviews for Snowbird Chained
Very good.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
Good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 6 . 4/11/2008
Good chapter, I do hope she is ok and will be able to pilot a mech.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
Very good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
Bummer, but war is hell, been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
Good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
Very good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Good chapter, bit of a bummer at the end.

Kat Wylder chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
Twelve hours? Holy crap, don't kill yourself.

Your effort really shows, though. Great chapters. You gave a really good feel for all the confusing on both sides in the ending fight. Friendly fire gets to be a real problem when you can't just shoot any Omni that comes in your crosshairs.
RougeBaron chapter 8 . 1/18/2008
He he he...

Thank you for including "me" as a part of the good guys. It's nice to be appreciated by another author. I know you've included Bien Canonizado a while back. Now me, and I wonder when Kat's turn will be.

Well, I owe you one. I'll think of something to pay my debt in a similar fashion. Hm, let me think... what's the Snowbirds doing around jihad? Retired and gained weight, or still up for a showdown?

Anyway, contrary to popular opinion, I don't like Senefa defecting to the Snowbirds. You have built such a mind-blowing tension between the two girls, and I'm waiting for the climax, then suddenly Senefa becomes the good guy (girl). It's like s3x, I've been waiting for the big-O, then suddenly *it* puffs out. Sorry for such a tasteless analogy, but I can't find better comparison.

But hey, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy the story. Maybe there's another twist along the road. I'll wait for those.
novelltigger chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
GO Snowbirds. A brand new ride that can carry the whole unit, free ammo and Max gets a new headache. A set of look alikes...GO MAX. Great Story cant want till the next chapter...
MosinM38 chapter 8 . 1/17/2008
Great chapter. Good mech fighting and I don't think you cut it short ;)

Senefa is officialy on the "good" side. Good to see although I wonder how "Higher-ups" will take it. *Chuckles*.

Now Sheila,And the entire Snowbirds (Probably all the Sentinals) are gonna be out for blood after this.
FraserMage chapter 8 . 1/17/2008
Yes I reviewed Fast AGAIN!.

Hmm, A Close escape as usual. Senefa has switched sides officially and they lost some Mechs.

Nice and hopefully we will get back to the War proper.
FraserMage chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
Hmm, Random thought: Any chance of any of the BattleTech Cartoon characters showing up at any point (Refering to Adam Steiner and Co)?

Great, Now they have to hold the enemy off long enough to start the engines and they only have a handful of Mechs to do so with. Time for some "Spheroid Unconventional Combat Tactics" (TM).
Kat Wylder chapter 6 . 1/15/2008
Well, a cheer for Senefa and the rest of the Sentinels on this one. And a cheer for dumb Clanners, as well.

The wait for the next chapter is going to be pretty suspenseful.