Reviews for Family Matters
ggfuatuiwwgiac chapter 7 . 7/2/2008
oh my god I love it! I just read the entire story and am planning on reading the sequel! DFTBA!
juniper holly chapter 4 . 5/22/2008
normally I don't consider blubbering to be a description that engenders warm fuzzies; but for some reason, the way you use it absolutely makes me love Ianto ten times more.
RobotDreamz chapter 7 . 5/7/2008
this is beautifully written! well done on of the best fic i've read in a while!

more soon please?
butterfly.cell chapter 7 . 3/4/2008
That was one of the best fics I've read about the two of them! It's nice to see them dealing with something as serious as the death of a family member and coming through it stonger than they were before.

really, really great writing, I didn't want it to end!
butterfly.cell chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
I'm going to read the rest of it, but I thought now was an appropriate time to go all mushy at how sweet Jack and Ianto are. There's something so natural about them falling asleep in each other's arms that just makes go all warm inside!

Great writing so far!
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Ah... I feel for Ianto! And Owen... (gasps) If you have BBC3 you'll know what I mean!
adjovi chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
This was just beautiful. Painful and understated-just like their relationship. Great grasp of the voices. Fantastic. :)
Kejfe Blintz chapter 7 . 2/9/2008
I've loved every minute of this story, especially the image of Jack doing the dishes! I don't think there are many people on this planet (or any other for that matter)who could successfully domesticate Jack, but Ianto most certainly is one of them!
bbmcowgirl chapter 7 . 2/8/2008
I'm sorry to see such a wonderful story end. Do I dare hope for a sequel? I loved the ending, both of them wanting to be with the other but not saying anything. I'm glad Ianto spoke up. Gotta wonder how long they would've danced around each other if he hadn't.

Judy
SickleUnicornGleek chapter 7 . 2/8/2008
aww! poor Ianto. this was a great fic! so sweet but sad.
Mindi chapter 7 . 2/8/2008
Awesome...Awesome...Awesome

Is there going to be more? I hope so...
sleipnirfenris chapter 7 . 2/8/2008
YAY! that was nice :P I liked that a lot.
Kreacher Black chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
this story is brilliant

will there be more?

i do hope so

well done
PlayKate chapter 6 . 1/9/2008
Whoa. I like. Very powerful.
Wolf-007 chapter 6 . 1/7/2008
This is so bittersweet and really good. Good luck finishing your next chapter because I want to read it.
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »